[2.1] Sossaman's Mjolnadin – strongest while cheapest mjolner? [Video added]

I found this at lvl 50 or something. Sure did help me reach all the stats in time for 60 :P

"
qwaza wrote:
I found this at lvl 50 or something. Sure did help me reach all the stats in time for 60 :P

Wow, a lot of str/int/dex, high life-roll, all-res, spell-dmg, implicit attack-speed; perfect rare amulet for this build! Congrats. :)
Last edited by Sossaman_ on Jan 2, 2016, 1:25:50 PM
Lvl 82 and this build is sick your HP never drops and your discharge and Arc goes off none stop with 4 power charges. Thanks for this has been fun look forward to getting this to 100 !!!
BEST GAME EVER
how the hell is someone level this build ??
"
xxdogixx wrote:

Leveling with flame totem,searing bond,fireball with Reverberation Rod and Abberath's Horn. Used FT in new uniqe ammulet with red socket until the end of normal. Picked all life,unwawering stance,iron reflexes, now going up the templar. Gona pick mana reduced nodes last.
Not sure what armor to use since kings is usless without devotion. Prolly rare with ton of armor and life.
Spoiler

Just wanted to share my current gear on this build, atm im 84 on talisman and love the build !
What do u think about these gloves?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Repentance
"
xxdogixx wrote:

Haha, tell me about it.
I'm playing this at the moment and leveling was literally hell, specially merciless.

I had a friend basically running whole merciless with me.
Now he can run after me ^^

-Izo
So, earlier it was asked about endurance charges, and the conclusion to that is that without Voll's maintaining them is pretty much not going to happen. However, not much has been said or discussed about how we go about generating charges (any charge) at all. Having played this build for the past few days now, soon putting on Alpha's, and I've yet to figure out what mechanic actually generates them. Could anyone enlighten me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info