[2.1] Sossaman's Mjolnadin – strongest while cheapest mjolner? [Video added]

i dont get it how can u do t10 map, im lvl 77 i have 6l kingsguard with 798 armour and 234 energy shield)atm i have 2438 hp (only) with determination and grace i have almost 25k armour and yet im still like paper, some mobs takes me with 1 hit in t4 maps, i have no idea what im doing wrong
Drop one curse, respec down aura nodes and take hp.
Gonna try this build as my second setup in Talisman.
Here's updated pricing:
45 Mjolner
05 Repentance
10 Alpha's Howl
01 Saffell's Frame
03 Doedre's Damning
02 Romira's Banquet
01 Fertile Mind
02 Jewel with Stats & Resistances
03 Rare Boots
03 Rare Belt
18 5-L Rare Chest
03 Rare Amulet
100 Chaos

Note that some of the rares and Jewels can be found for less or you might have one in inventory.

So yeah, basically a Mjolner build is now possible for less than 100 chaos(no voll's of course.) Amazing.

Update: leveled to 62 with Night's hold flame totem and firestorm trap. Respeced out of ancestral bond at 62 and started Mjolner with some Jewel Juggling. Has been a blast leveling up since then. Current stuff:

Ran into a ghost that gave silence curse-on-hit to mobs. Ouch. Getting a Fertile Mind with Immune to Silence corrupted implicit is definitely a nice-to-have upgrade.
Last edited by Donut_Harvest on Feb 8, 2016, 1:44:29 PM
Hi. I'm quite new to Path of exile and not really adept in the passive tree. Could you please help me figure out how I'd assign the passives if i were playing templar instead? I couldnt quite figure that out.
While it may be early to plan an ascendency build since Scion's Tree is a ?

Duelist version, I'd go Slayer:
Brutal Fervor, Endless Hunger, Impact.
Leech Stacks stay at full health & melee splash to the "first" hit on molten strike for more proc chances seems pretty damn good.

Templar - Inquisitor:
Instruments of Virtue, Augury of Penitence, Sanctify

Shadow - Trickster:
Shade Form, Ghost dance, swift killer.
or Sabateur:
Blinding assault, Born in shadows, explosives expert
(blind won't do much due to keystones, but the 6% damage reduction will. and elemental penetration is gud)

I'd go with Templar or Duelist at this point, but really, waiting on Scion tree release and final Templar option.
Guys, so we have one ascendancy class for Scion, any ideas about ascendancy passives for THIS build ?!

Build maker comments much appreciated :)
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Hellus666 wrote:
Guys, so we have one ascendancy class for Scion, any ideas about ascendancy passives for THIS build ?!

Build maker comments much appreciated :)

also curious

edit: personally i only needed help vs single target and bosses. i went with the following.

Elementalist
4% reduced Elemental Damage Taken (really nice)
Damage Penetrates 5% of Enemy Elemental Resistances (awesome)
Gain Elemental Conflux for 4 seconds when you kill a Rare or Unique Enemy (sounds fun, but in practice does nothing)
30% increased Damage of each Damage Type for which you have a matching Golem (does nothing until GGG makes a lightning golem)

Berserker
1.5% of Damage Leeched as Life (greatly improve single target survive ability)
5% increased Damage taken (not a big deal)
25% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've taken a Savage Hit Recently (this is always up vs. bosses)
10% more Damage (yes please)
Last edited by mentalove on Mar 12, 2016, 8:22:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info