[2.1] Space's 120k gmp dps Crit Chaos Freezing Pulse (BM/EB/MOM/VP/US)

To anyone asking about leveling. I am leveling right now with this build and here are a few points.

Take the elemental damage nodes when you first start out. Then re spec into the chaos damage nodes around level 65 when you can use infernal mental and your freezing pulse with be fully converted to chaos.

If you can. Buy a 20q FP. The projectile speed will help quite a lot. It is not mandatory. It just helps with clear speed. I Bought mine for 12c yesterday. I would also grab 2 eleron Rings. FP is heavy on Mana.

Buy a lifesprig, then at level 24 get a Reverberation Rod for an easy 4 link with +1 to gems.

When you are pathing in the tree. Start heading towards Blood magic right away picking up health and spell damage as you go. I am personally waiting to spec into jewel slots around level 65.

Currently i am only level 41 but leveling with FP is a Breeze. I am not sure when i will pick up EB/ MOM. But i feel it will be around level 65/70 when i get my gear going.
Last edited by Pharcri on Dec 29, 2015, 2:32:26 PM
I am playing this build atm and ive found the izaro jewel to do less dps than a good crit multi jewel i got 5 jewels right now, 4 rare and 1 60% clear mind, none of the rares do less dmg than a 25/25 izaro
I also run armor boots and helm for some mitigation instead of ES ive found 1200 ES to be more than enough i never lose it all until it regens back - i also use CWDT molten shell immortal call and increased duration in a 4link - my other 4link is vaal molten shell spell echo increased duration and increased aoe (still testing that out)
To Space:

I've tried the build, reached just above 50k on GMP with it, here are my findings:

- Vaal Pakt is a must, without it build is dead, very often. This is exactly the same mechanics as with Zivko's CI chaos Incinerate build - there're almost no defences and having ability to outleech dmg done to you is the only defence you have (and this sux without VP), which brings me to another point...

- Blood magic with no regen feels bad, several Whirling Blades spins and half of hp gone... have to use life flask to prevent death at unexpected dmg spike on nearest encounter.

- EHP pool is not enough, I would consider going full CI for around 7-8k+ energy shield, with things as they are EHP buffor is to small for those phys/chaos dmg spikes (try to play vulnerability map with phys or chaos dmg mobs ie. Canyon, Orchard, Dark Forest, Necropolis, Village Ruin, hell even Waste Pool)

- Being forced to use Atziri flask on every larger pack is not what I've dreamed all night about, lowest lvl cwdt-warlords mark helps a bit with this but still - this mechanics sux - there must be a better way...

On a good side:

+ Dmg wise this thing feels good

+ Clear speed is quite good, I was able to full clear Strand in about 3:30 which I consider "decent", If build is able to clear Strand above 4 minute mark I consider it useless for my type of play, the best build that I've tested/owned were able to clear Strand just below 3 min mark, 2:30 being absolute record hold by high phys crit Harbringer bow Split on Chain, followed by 2:40 done by my version of Vagan's CoC Discharge.

+ Dmg vs single target aka "the Boss" is quite good as well, spell totem with Wither is extremely usefull and adds a lot when "bossing".

+ Mobility is very good (as with all builds that utilizes Whirling Blades) and suits my play style.

Conclusion:

Offensive wise build is very good.
Defence needs to be buffed, especially vs physical and chaos (or oder degen effects).

Suggestions:

Use low lvl cwdt-warlords mark to support Atziris flask leech and provide additional leech vs tough encounters.
Vaal Pakt is a must.
Use Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks + Fortify as primary movement skill for mobility and additional protection.
This build screams "CI" for me with life leech on a 6link, Assasins Mark on a Blasphemy and Discipline + Clarity - hard to balance things out to provide steady 35%+ mana in tank but can be done and will be worth it I think.

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Dec 29, 2015, 3:46:25 PM
Hello.
Very interesting build!
But i dont like idea using BM...
What about this version?
https://goo.gl/GnRbZG
We can reserve all mana and use curses.
HoI+ CoH+ Assa.Mark, for more crit change, crit dmg and power charges all time.
Artic armor, for dmg reduction.
Anger, for dps boost.
6L, FP + GMP + Faster casting + speel echo + void (or increased crit), + Life leech.
Need to get about 2k+ ES pool.
We can use void bringers at this setup. Insane bust for crit +150%!
I think we can reach about 75-85% crit chance. Decent hp pool 4.8k+, MOM, EB, WB +fortify and auras.
What u think about this setup?
"
x12345 wrote:
Hello.
Very interesting build!
What about this version?
Anger, for dps boost.
6L, FP + GMP + Faster casting + speel echo + void (or increased crit), + Life leech.
I think we can reach about 75-85% crit chance. Decent hp pool 4.8k+, MOM, EB, WB +fortify and auras.

Wouldnt you need BM gem to cast fp? Since you have no mana reserve?
"
x12345 wrote:
Hello.
Very interesting build!
What about this version?
Anger, for dps boost.

Not the OP but using Herald of Ice for curse application wouldn't work, this build is 100% chaos damage so the shatter explosion would never happen
IGN shdowe
i'm doing a very similar build, but CI based.
i'm scaling through elemental damage and fire damage nodes, which i thought would be more efficient than the chaos ones since i was under the impression it would apply to the cold, then the fire conversion.
i use two eldritch knowledge jewels for chaos dmg which should (in theory) add up to about 70% and an izaro's jewel like you.

comparing your tree, i have comparable ele/fire damage to your chaos, same projectile damage, but somehow your DPS is way higher than mine.
with 6 power charges up and 3 frenzy, and atziri flask, i'm at about 35k.... not sure what's going on here. perhaps it's because your crit chance and cast speed is higher? i'm also only using LMP :(

is your DPS screenshot with charges and with atziri flask on?

EDIT: i'm not using infernal mantle as a i had a high ES 5L chest. i'm using a 3 dragons and pyre ring which makes the remaining 25% fire damage shock, this procs HoT which applies my curses (poachers mark and enfeeble - i'm using PCoC on my freezepulse)
my shocks are making my damage higher, which is not on the tooltip - still i'm about 80k short of your tooltip :-/

i thought that it's because of the spell/fire damage on your gear, but i am using a 50% spell damage rathpith - maybe it's just the higher crit chance/multi?
Last edited by monosama on Dec 29, 2015, 6:54:15 PM
"
monosama wrote:
i'm scaling through elemental damage and fire damage nodes, which i thought would be more efficient than the chaos ones since i was under the impression it would apply to the cold, then the fire conversion.
i use two eldritch knowledge jewels for chaos dmg which should (in theory) add up to about 70% and an izaro's jewel like you.

comparing your tree, i have comparable ele/fire damage to your chaos, same projectile damage, but somehow your DPS is way higher than mine.
with 6 power charges up and 3 frenzy, and atziri flask, i'm at about 35k.... not sure what's going on here. perhaps it's because your crit chance and cast speed is higher? i'm also only using LMP :(

EDIT: i'm not using infernal mantle as a i had a high ES 5L chest. i'm using a 3 dragons and pyre ring which makes the remaining 25% fire damage shock, this procs HoT which applies my curses (poachers mark and enfeeble - i'm using PCoC on my freezepulse)
my shocks are making my damage higher, which is not on the tooltip - still i'm about 80k short of your tooltip :-/

i thought that it's because of the spell/fire damage on your gear, but i am using a 50% spell damage rathpith - maybe it's just the higher crit chance/multi?

should link gear/jewels and passive tree
"
monosama wrote:

I was thinking about ES based CI build for this also but just couldn't figure out how to make the tree. I would love to take a look at yours if you want to share.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info