[2.1] Space's 120k gmp dps Crit Chaos Freezing Pulse (BM/EB/MOM/VP/US)

"
I also feel like your damage would be more like 10-20k dps lower. You miss the cast speed and spell damage on the left side and you also are missing 2 jewel sockets which grant a good amount of damage. And your amulet spot is taken up by Eye of Chayula and your using a shield. I feel going CI would be the safer option with more "Health" and chaos resis. But i feel like the damage would not compare. But like i said i am not 100% sure. This is just what i see.

There's Arcane Potency cluster taken to compensate for global crit chance from a dagger and crit multi from an amu (unless its 30+).

There's also Method to the Madness cluster and Fangs of the Viper in the shadow area taken for overall 74% chaos dmg increase (which double dips with this build) to compensate for 2 jevel socket lost. Also you wont be using Clear Mind with CI and mana reservation so this should even out nicely giving you an option of 3 rare jools of your choice plus 74% dmg increase (which double dips). So its Clear Mind + 4 sockets vs 74% chaos dmg increase + 3 sockets. Assuming you have perfect Clear Mind its 4 jevel sockets vs 3 jevel sockets + 14% dmg increase but thats not entirely true because ... chaos dmg double dips ;)

All you really loose is about 10% crit chance (dependig on second dagger) 0-30% crit multi from amu (amu must have 30%+ for that to occur) + flat ele dmg from a dagger and 12% cast speed. Its 5-10k dmg at most.

IMO its worth it. It requires carefull mana regen balancing with just right lvl of clarity, some effort to roll decent elreon -8 50%+ mana regen ring but thats it. It has larger ehp pool for damage buffering, no-regen blood magic problem solved, block from shield, chaos immunity, auto curse of your choice, at a cost of 5-10k dps lost and we're talking in 80-100k department. So its like 10% less dmg overall. Oh and you can allways drop a shield and have almost the same ehp pool than life version while having other benefits like chaos immunity, no regen problems while using sills, auto curse of your choice and probably bigger DPS number.

Theres also option to go double curse (one auto, one manual cast) at a cost of just 3 points or 1 jevel socket.

Damn Its a shame that I do not have any full respec char left :)

EDIT:

5l mana regen can be dealt with without Elreon -8 ring if we can get t2 mana regen on both ring and shield (both 50%+). Also 6l can be done (with cold to fire) without Elreon ring if we can get t1 mana regen on both ring and shield (both 60%+). 6link with life leech cannot be done without Elreon -8 AND t1 mana regen on both shield and ring.

The "perfect" ES shield for this build should have:

350+ es
50%+ spell dmg
80%+ spell crit chance
50%+ mana regen
some resistance

Without a shield and using dual daggers for higher dps we should be able to sit between 5,5 - 6,0 k ES depending on boots and helmet. With a shield this rises to a 7,0 - 9,0 k range, depending on ES rolls on boots, helmet, shield, ring and belt.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Dec 31, 2015, 7:09:36 AM
the build is so cool

have any video can see ?

Any ideas for BiS (jewels, gems in 6l, rolls)

How are the Voidbringer gloves? stay with Maligaros?
Creator
Fantastic build love it! Made some tweaks to improve it; extremely fun.
I am interested in this build. Having trouble trying to put together a skill tree that utilizes skyforth though and CI :<
RicoKGB - man that sounds really really solid for a CI variant. I think the tradeoffs may be worth it for anyone wanting to level into the high 90's. Last night I ran a t12 shipyard with vuln and shocked ground, and of course there had to be porcupine goliaths. A white one would chunk me for 1/3 -1/2 of my hp per spike on death. It was really a pain to run that map. No deaths, but took a ton of kiting those things so they didnt die in a big pack. So yeah, a larger lifepool for lvling into mid-high 90's would be great. For 90% of people who only get up to t10 maps or so its just fine.

That being said, I'm about to hit 92 with still 0 deaths from 89 on up, so its pretty solid with the life version. Another thing that wasnt mentioned in the CI discussion is that you lose the ability to run certain mapmods - reduced/noregen/bloodmagic namely. I love the build currently because it can run literally any mods (although vuln+shocked ground is a bad idea as i found haha)

I also think gearing the CI version will be tougher (more expensive), whereas the life version is super cheap for the power it affords. CI with skyforths boots and the ideal shield would be really really strong though i think. That stuff just isnt cheap.

Thanks again for taking the time to think through the CI variant, its a pretty interesting tradeoff.
Hi,
I can not find any source of life leech beside those two Atziri flasks. Did I miss something with the leech or thats all the leech for this build?
Last edited by jason57458 on Jan 1, 2016, 3:10:54 AM
Its just the flasks. the 2% is plenty, it frees up a gem slot, and the flasks are a huge dps boost while theyre up. If you wanted you could switch in lifeleech for another gem but i think the flasks do the job just fine.
Why do you take power charge in merciless when the only thing generating them is PCoC linked in CoDT arctic breath? Wouldn't skill point be better?

Charges are actually generated from assassins mark, and its pretty reliable. I like having the 50% increased crit from the charge, but its definetly not mandatory. You could certainly go for the skillpoint if you are lazy and dont like to manual curse that much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info