[2.1] Space's 120k gmp dps Crit Chaos Freezing Pulse (BM/EB/MOM/VP/US)

This build's fun to play. very fun. I regret switching to COC ST chaos conversion(dmg is insane/ reflect immune but very squishy). Might just reroll to play this again lol
Last edited by Peachcakelolz on Feb 10, 2016, 1:08:27 AM
i found this build very squishy
IGN: Pastel_Blue
yeah i've been having real trouble with vulnerability maps, and degen shreds through me like i've never seen. i have pretty good gear too i think so it's unfortunate. im not sure if it's something that can be solved with more life and es or by using a shield (which is only like 9% more block chance than dual wield and gives up soooooooooooooo much clear speed)

@spacejanitor, thoughts?

my current gear, level 90 (second ever to make it that far! <3)

4.7k life
1.3k ES
700 armour

dps unbuffed: 92k (FP, FC, SE, CD, VM, GMP)
dps with flask, 4 power charges, vaal haste: 154k

dps will be higher if i find jewels, currently using one 60% clear mind and 3 shitty izaro's. missing around 60% potential crit multi, which scales the tooltip a ton.

the damage is glorious, just wish there was a way to feel safer...
Last edited by alexvsevil on Feb 12, 2016, 6:43:25 AM
I was feeling really proud of myself with my chaos pulser char, then I realized you basically did the same thing already after I made a video about it :D

In case someone wants to see footage, here is some:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MORHVRY3b0
Mortalo's Mirror Mania

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1872121

Creator of Blood Wing, Entropy Grinder, Eagle Hunger, Corruption Bite, Entropy Lock

5link stats (all about dem jewels) level 91

Dps unbuffed = 90k (exactly atm :D)

With flask up i get 116k or something

Charges are not constantly up - (like 80% of time they are up) - with charges + flask = 134k

With vhaste + charges + flask = 160k+ (what i have usually while mapping in t12-14)

Stats = 5.5k life ,,, 1.55k es ,,,, cannot be knocked back? (not important)

I use 2 atziri flasks (quality is worth it on them)

Jewels are important (get good ones by using the "count feature") on poe.trade

Made a few adjustments to skill tree ,,,, (for boots) <<< See my character list on my profile!

Great build well made!
Enjoying this build a lot. Tried some different pathings, but ended up using SpaceJanitor's tree in the end.

For Ascendancy ... Trickster? Walk the Aether looks like amazing fun. So does Swift Killer - I was just thinking today how much I would like it if I could integrate Blood Dance into this build.
Last edited by SpidaFly on Feb 22, 2016, 12:56:38 AM
Hi! First thx for the guide, the build is pretty fun to play and works quite well! I add some nooby feedback for thoose who worry: I read many comment like "blood magic is a bad idea without sustain/leech. OP said no but his stuff his by far better than mine so I was a bit worry. So I just hit 65 for my mantle keep some point to go BM MoM and EB in the same time and I have no pb to sustain my cast, I 'am not tanky cuz my stuff is just a piece off sh... but don't worry blood magic will not kill you even with really really crapy gear.
"
The chaos damage conversion on The Consuming Dark has been lowered from 75% to 50%.

hmm so no 100% chaos dmg anymore?
Are there any new / other items to get 100% in 2.2?
"
Life_Time wrote:
"
The chaos damage conversion on The Consuming Dark has been lowered from 75% to 50%.

hmm so no 100% chaos dmg anymore?
Are there any new / other items to get 100% in 2.2?

Just use 2x Consuming dark.
Can you do a 2.2 tree ? And ascendancy!? Ty!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info