[2.1] Space's 120k gmp dps Crit Chaos Freezing Pulse (BM/EB/MOM/VP/US)

"
Peachcakelolz wrote:
I tried to put together the gear last night. level 81 currently doing low life with shavs and dualwield consumings. Able to run 21 anger/disc/enfeeble+blasph/herald of ice/clarity/purity of elements/arctic armor. No mana issues at the moment.. dps seems to be higher when compared to using my 6L mantle with maybe 1-2 auras. But my gear isnt fully built yet so still trying to figure that out. Crit could be higher. Sitting at 44% crit unbuffed.

Can you tell me how much dps you get with gmp fp? I was only able to get about 40-50k unbuffed with very high end low life gear.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 23, 2016, 10:54:08 PM
I'll have to check when i put some gear back onto that char. I retired that character awhile ago haha
Here is my current version of the build. Buffed dps currently at 100k. I tend to get one shotted quite a bit. Should I go to a shield version? Any suggestions welcome. Using sai for additional block and fortify since we are whirling around anyway. Would be nice to have a decent way to autocurse as there are a lot of things to coordinate on this build as it is.

hp-4.3k
Es=1.5k

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAecDHgQHBLMFQgceDjwOSA-rD8QQWBEtES8RlhRNFHEWvxiRGjgc3B9BJIslvCaVJy8qCyo4KwosnC0fMtE6UjrYO3xBlkVHSVFMs1F0VUtVxlnzXfJh4mZUaGVqjHBScql2rHyDfll_xoIegpuD24UyhXuHZYnTjDaO6Y8aj_qQVZUglS6aO57En8uiAKKjotmmmaa-pzCsqq2NrrOvm7DYuMq5k7yfwGbB88MJwzrIFM9-0B_Q9dWm2wvbT9-_4MPhc-oY6-7r9ew47Tzv6_Af8NXyHfPd9W_3Mvjr_Es=?accountName=Chopper2013&characterName=Justatoon
Last edited by Chopper2013 on Jan 25, 2016, 5:12:34 PM
Lol, i searched google and found that my build already exists :O. I use it with a blocker in std since november and now a hybrid templar in talisman, that's kinda funny how people think alike. Would never know it exists if didn't search. Check out my talisman templar max stats with a 5l too:

Spoiler

And i am thinking about go CI with this build when the Ascencion update comes, it seems way better(a lot of extra nodes)

Sometimes...
Last edited by Crusader_of_Sorrow on Jan 26, 2016, 11:02:44 AM
"
Lol, i searched google and found that my build already exists :O. I use it with a blocker in std since november and now a hybrid templar in talisman, that's kinda funny how people think alike. Would never know it exists if didn't search. Check out my talisman templar max stats with a 5l too:

Spoiler

And i am thinking about go CI with this build when the Ascencion update comes, it seems way better(a lot of extra nodes)

Can you link your gear and jewels? How do you get 300k dps with a 5 link?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Really nice Build-Guide. Definitely want to try it.
Do you have the possibility to make a short video where you clear a map or so?

Or did I miss the video anywhere in Post? :)
respeced my shadow to try this out, lv78 and feelin good. im killing blue packs in 1 cast, rares in 2-3, with full screen range. more damage and clear speed than my level 94 cyclone marauder with a fucking headhunter >__> of course im way squishier but eh...

im wondering if you would use a rigwald's crest over the diamond ring if you could? im in std so i have access to ripped ones, i think the damage is fine (disgusting, really) im more concerned about surviving to the 90s with 4k ilfe and like 800 armour >.> but according to my buddy it's an insane dmg increase.

gear so far: (trying to get armour and trade some fire res for cold/light im at 200% fire 150% other so weak to ele weakness maps haha)

Last edited by alexvsevil on Feb 3, 2016, 11:37:14 PM
"
alexvsevil wrote:
respeced my shadow to try this out, lv78 and feelin good. im killing blue packs in 1 cast, rares in 2-3, with full screen range. more damage and clear speed than my level 94 cyclone marauder with a fucking headhunter >__> of course im way squishier but eh...

im wondering if you would use a rigwald's crest over the diamond ring if you could? im in std so i have access to ripped ones, i think the damage is fine (disgusting, really) im more concerned about surviving to the 90s with 4k ilfe and like 800 armour >.> but according to my buddy it's an insane dmg increase.

gear so far: (trying to get armour and trade some fire res for cold/light im at 200% fire 150% other so weak to ele weakness maps haha)

dude you really shouldnt use controlled destruction on a crit build ... never go full ... ;) but srsly how can you not notice maligaro diamond ring crit amu and a full crit tree :D
controlled destruction does not set your chance to crit to 0%. It reduces your bonus crit stats by 100%. You can make up for that with two power charges (+50% each).

to give you an idea of what it looks like:

Controlled Destruction:
Chance to Crit: 46%
Damage per-hit: 5563-8349 damage
Tooltip: 67,722

without Controlled Destruction:
Chance to Crit: 52%
Damage per-hit: 3906-5862
Tooltip: 50,844
Last edited by alexvsevil on Feb 4, 2016, 11:27:46 AM
i hated manually cursing ass mark so i put it in a cwdt setup, low level so it pops often. cwdt+molten shell+assassins mark, 4th slot i put enduring cry in cuz i had no room elsewhere, obviously i have to self cast it. summon skeletons or something might be good there instead. i also wanna throw vaal haste somewhere to help with bosses because i dont want to use the slots on wither >.>

maybe something like:

CWDT+Molten Shell+Summon Skeletons+Ass Mark (low level for maximum uptime)

CWDT+Immortal Call+Vaal Haste+Increased Duration (higher level so it doesn't constantly rob endurance charges)

idk i dont like skeletons that much honestly, i tend to leave them behind very quickly and they clutter the screen. im not sure what to use instead though.
Last edited by alexvsevil on Feb 8, 2016, 1:25:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info