[2.1] Space's 120k gmp dps Crit Chaos Freezing Pulse (BM/EB/MOM/VP/US)

Now im making this build. But i have problem whit life leech . When i take blood magic , how to make life leech, btw i dont have the corrent items and azirti flask .. Im in the begining . Just give me a little help im 50lvl ! tell me the more important things.. :)) TNXX
So this
tali gives us 109% dmg (dmg+fdmg+colddmg+chaosdmg)?
ign: PlasticSupporter
Last edited by nowai27 on Jan 8, 2016, 7:18:48 PM
yes sir, probably BiS
Last edited by AridZephyr on Jan 8, 2016, 9:28:31 PM
So I had a question about the build. As far as I can tell, blood magic doesn't actually affect energy shield. It doesn't degen it, and I'm guessing it doesn't block the regen, though I'm not 100% sure on that. I didn't realize this the first time I read the build. So knowing that, is there another strong reason to take MoM and EB? It does cause a slight shift in how energy shield works in the sense that instead of drawing completely from ES first, only 30% of the damage does. This causes ES to last longer before running out, and I think that is a positive. However I'm not sure if it's work 3 points in a rather tight build.
killerut - you need the flask for life leech. until you can get it use warlods mark or lifeleech gem.

nowai- yeah that amulet is really good, a perfect one would give 140% damage. If you dont need resists or life its a really good option.

vysirez - actually using a skill with the bloodmagic keystone disrupts energy shield regeneration. It's like you got hit or something. So it basically will never regenerate because you are using whirling blades to get everywhere. So thats why you want EB/MoM. If it wasnt for this issue it would be less important.
Hey,just a little question, since we get lot of int node and strenght node from the three would it be better to use repentance glove over mali. I got a pair in my stash and was wondering if +60%spell dmg wiykd beat crit chance/multi from mali
HC viable?
Going to be any gameplay videos posted to the guide? Would love to see how the build should be played. Still pretty new to poe.
Hey

So cool to see how far freezing pulse has come since I played it back in 2013. I was dual void CI back then and even though my damage was nowhere near this, it was so much fun getting right in their face and shotgunning it off.

I now have a soft spot for Freezing Pulse builds and your conversion to chaos, much like flame totem is really cool!

I'd love to see how far this build could go with top-tier items and level 95+

You have great range so outrunning Atziri's AOE should allow you to drop her well.

I'll check this out again!

Cheers - Hugh

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Hey again :) Can u tell me please what is more important to buy first /Infernal Mantle/Pyre ring/Consuming Dark/ becouse now im very poor and the game become hard on 70 lvl and im whit very whit shity items .. and im not sure what to do first becouse Consuming dark is 1ex i cant buy it now. Give me an idea . If i buy Infernal Mantle it will convert me cold to chaos ?? sorry for the stupid questions but im new in game and still learning .. :) tnx give me and idea please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info