[2.1] Space's 120k gmp dps Crit Chaos Freezing Pulse (BM/EB/MOM/VP/US)

Ilenoc youre mistaken here. "increased elemental damage" will not double dip into both the fire and cold damage of the spell. I am 95% sure this is the case. However, chaos damage will double dip - increasing the original damage as well as the poison damage. Therefore i think its better. If someone has evidence to the contrary on this let me know, but I'm pretty sure that increased chaos damage has more utility in this build than any other increased damage type.
ye i'm using night's hold(Flame totem) and just FP to level, also using elreon jewelry, no mana cost on FP is awesome :D i'm guessing you just rush to BM and pick up life nodes along the way. If you plan on leveling with night's hold and FP from the start, i suggest taking the shadow ele nodes in the beginning and just respeccing after you get The Consuming Dark.
Last edited by risko on Dec 28, 2015, 6:46:38 AM
The dps numbers are ok but they are misleading because you need to be in melee range.

As for defenses you have a big HP+ES buffer but no real mitigation. No armour , evasion etc...

Do you have any videos ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
The dps numbers are ok but they are misleading because you need to be in melee range.

As for defenses you have a big HP+ES buffer but no real mitigation. No armour , evasion etc...

Do you have any videos ?

MoM, hello? We're casters, what more do you want lol
Last edited by risko on Dec 28, 2015, 9:55:27 AM
Pretty good build!

I ripped my Non-crit Arc templar in such a stupid way and now I wanna try something more damage oriented.

Is it viable to add a ~500ES/250 Armor shield instead of dual dagger? Will it lower A LOT of the DPS? I'll try this in HC so... what do you think?

Okay so you have MoM. But still.. it would be nice to have some videos...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
muclemente wrote:
Pretty good build!

I ripped my Non-crit Arc templar in such a stupid way and now I wanna try something more damage oriented.

Is it viable to add a ~500ES/250 Armor shield instead of dual dagger? Will it lower A LOT of the DPS? I'll try this in HC so... what do you think?

i'm leveling this in HC atm, planning on using a shield as well. if you get like spell dam or spell crit on the shield, wouldn't be that bad of a dps loss i'm guessing. rathpith globe maybe.
Last edited by risko on Dec 28, 2015, 3:50:26 PM
Azamantes you are 100% wrong. You do not need to be in melee range at all with the new buffs to freezing pulse. With the buff to projectile speed you can hit things offscreen with the skill now. "melee range" could not be farther from the truth. In sarn arena you can cheeze people by looking at where they are on the minimap and offscreen kill them before they can even see you. I don't know how those numbers could be misleading. Also, its not like an elemental spell with a crazy tooltip not using elemental penetration... becaue most things have low chaos resistance and there is no "chaos penetration". Also, if you really wanted insane offscreen potential you could use faster projectiles gem as well.

You guys doing this on hardcore - yeah a shield with some spelldm/crit would only be a minor dps loss, pretty acceptable IMO. Also, a good switch would be to use the gloves "winds of change" instrad of maligaro's - winds of change give HP, knockback, projectile speed, and projectile damage. The knockback and projectile speed are really good defensively. You can probably hit 1.5-2 screens away with 30% more projectile speed.

Also for anyone on a budget theyre a lot cheaper than maligaros.

And sorry as mentioned earlier im on a 3g hotspot playing atm so no videos.

Wrecking T12 Maps

Running 3 Izaro's Turmoils and Clear Mind
Nataz what dps are you hitting with the 6l mantle? did you try any other support gems? Cold to fire seems really good, id be curious what its like vs added cold or added chaos instead. What are your impressions of the build now that youre got it up and running?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info