3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
ksts400 wrote:
Great build!

I enjoy using ice crash though...can that work in this build?

Thanks

Thank you for compliment!
i think no, because ice crash required some elemental penetration, and using one weapon is more effective.
"
NubbyMcNub wrote:

New Dual Strike Thresh hold jewel. Free melee splash and from my testing it stacks with a melee splash. So you get 100% damage splash. Pretty sweet. Ive been mostly using it as a melee splash replacement and then adding another damage link in so far good results. Oh and cant forget that sweet Kaoms buff

Cool!
thank you for info
Anytime! I play your guys DualStriker every league and im always keeping my yes out for anything new that can help it stomp the atlas even harder than it already does.
Reskilled my Juggernaut EQ Marauder to this beauty. I´m as happy as it gets. Super Clearspeed, high tankability (As soon as u get used to the mechanics of this build) and overall very budgetfriendly.

But i have a question. Atm i´m looking for a good off Hand Axe to go with my Soul Taker. Have a good rare to go atm but still has lots of room for improvement. Would Jack the Axe be a viable addition to the SoulTaker? :)
I´m playing around with the thought of obtaining one just for fun!

Hi, I like this build so far. This is my second play through of the game and I was looking something beside the popular totem flameblast stuff for this league starter, and I enjoyed it.

This is my budget gear so far. I keep upgrading my axes through vendor recipe, until level 57 where I traded for a better axes from people.

Is having higher flat damage better than having extra elemental damage?
How about use Rigwald duals?
Drop Slaughter on axe weel and take By The Blade
And use Whirling blades insted Leap slam
"
Dezek wrote:

I think the main thing here would be that u would have to drop 1 aura (HoA or Arctic Armor) if u don't use Soul Taker and the Rigwald weapons are realy slow. Also u limit yourself in the jewel-selection to Melee, DW & 1-H Weapon stats.

Btw Thx for this great build. This is my Legacy league starter, and i'm having a blast. The more i play the more this good old "D2 FanaZealot-feeling" is coming up^^

Last edited by Raizinho on Mar 7, 2017, 12:17:11 PM
"
schnitzelman wrote:
Reskilled my Juggernaut EQ Marauder to this beauty. I´m as happy as it gets. Super Clearspeed, high tankability (As soon as u get used to the mechanics of this build) and overall very budgetfriendly.

But i have a question. Atm i´m looking for a good off Hand Axe to go with my Soul Taker. Have a good rare to go atm but still has lots of room for improvement. Would Jack the Axe be a viable addition to the SoulTaker? :)
I´m playing around with the thought of obtaining one just for fun!

Thank you for compliment and feedback.
Jack the axe would work good on low level maps. for red maps 300+ pdps rare axe is required.
"
Athnamos wrote:
Hi, I like this build so far. This is my second play through of the game and I was looking something beside the popular totem flameblast stuff for this league starter, and I enjoyed it.

This is my budget gear so far. I keep upgrading my axes through vendor recipe, until level 57 where I traded for a better axes from people.

Is having higher flat damage better than having extra elemental damage?

Hi, thank you for compliment and feedback.
having high physical damage affixes on weapon is important because we have up to 400% increased physical damage from skill tree. elemental damage is not necessary.
"
Raizinho wrote:
"
Dezek wrote:

I think the main thing here would be that u would have to drop 1 aura (HoA or Arctic Armor) if u don't use Soul Taker and the Rigwald weapons are realy slow. Also u limit yourself in the jewel-selection to Melee, DW & 1-H Weapon stats.

Btw Thx for this great build. This is my Legacy league starter, and i'm having a blast. The more i play the more this good old "D2 FanaZealot-feeling" is coming up^^

Thank you for comliment and feedback.
you're absolutely right about rigwald's weapons.
using rigwald's axe and soul taker is ok option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info