3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
triwesterki wrote:

Hi, thank you for compliment and feedback.
having high physical damage affixes on weapon is important because we have up to 400% increased physical damage from skill tree. elemental damage is not necessary.

I finally able to use this baby.

I like the fact that we don't need more than 4 linked sockets for the main skill to be effective.

I'm trying out bloodlust gem instead melee phys damage. Seeing drop of DPS on my dual strike.

So if I read correctly, leap slam and totem can cause bleeding status right? I even put vengeance gem for extra trigger.
If it's correct, I should able do to more damage output compared to melee phys dam with the extra damage to bleeding.
Last edited by Athnamos on Mar 8, 2017, 7:46:20 AM
"

So if I read correctly, leap slam and totem can cause bleeding status right? I even put vengeance gem for extra trigger.
If it's correct, I should able do to more damage output compared to melee phys dam with the extra damage to bleeding.

But, you dont need voidheart to cause bleeding?
Ah yeah, I missed reading that. I suppose I'll stick with melee phys dam or added fire gem support for while until I get voidheart.
melee phys support works better than added fire.
at lvl67 i highly recommend to get bringer of rain
"
melee phys support works better than added fire.
at lvl67 i highly recommend to get bringer of rain

I meant that if you dont have voidheart you switch bloodlust for addfire damage, because you dont cause bleeding.
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I went through 30 pages and didn't see any mention of it.

For someone new to the game, what Ascendancy points should I invest in first? The level 44 skill tree shows all 8 allocated.

"
1) Leap slam into enemies

2) Kill them

3) Repeat.

This is the mentality that drew me to this build. Loving it so far.
How would a Varunastra work instead of a rare axe?
I need a new build already and I'm super torn between flicker and this one.
"
stueyman2099 wrote:
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I went through 30 pages and didn't see any mention of it.

For someone new to the game, what Ascendancy points should I invest in first? The level 44 skill tree shows all 8 allocated.

The way I go is, finish all top branch first then go all the way down.
Top: Pain Reaver -> Cloaked in Savagery
Bottom: Crave the Slaughter -> Aspect of Carnage
So, do i get this right? I need voidheart to cause bleeding right? So it´s all about the "% can cause bleeding"? So with me currently running Soul Taker along with Jack the Axe (Causes bleeding on hit) i should be ok without a voidheart, in terms of causing mobs to bleed?
"
Athnamos wrote:
"
stueyman2099 wrote:

The way I go is, finish all top branch first then go all the way down.
Top: Pain Reaver -> Cloaked in Savagery
Bottom: Crave the Slaughter -> Aspect of Carnage

yes.
my bad. i'll fix it soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info