3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

I wish the main post of this build was more organized and less just random sentences n shit.
Build looks fun and props the creator but a little organization and cleanliness may not hurt.
"
V0LUM3 wrote:
I wish the main post of this build was more organized and less just random sentences n shit.
Build looks fun and props the creator but a little organization and cleanliness may not hurt.

you write it yourself, Rogue and I have lives and formatting this terd consumes hours each week. Thanks
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 12, 2017, 9:37:04 PM
bump
Eh I just put it into path of building. Works for me.
Thanks again for the build it's super fun so far at level 50.
Edit
Last edited by V0LUM3 on Aug 13, 2017, 2:14:29 AM
bump
"
daiur wrote:
Hey, I am not sure what to use:

BoR
or:

with a 110 hp helmet (putting me at roughtly 6,3k hp). Currently at level 85. Thanks in advance! With the 6link I can link Culling to AW, with BoR I have to put leapslam with bleed and aw together, losing the culling.

Only a legacy BoR can remotely compete with a good rare chest and helm, and only if you like the extra block and endurance charge mechanics. I vote 6 link all the way. Ya lose too much with BoR

"
Frito_Pendejo wrote:
Can I still use Leap Slam if no mana with Soul Taker? I understand Leap Slam gem is a melee attack, isn't it?

Everything that says melee is usable with Soul Taker. Even your totem is actually melee and usable with no mana. Th only thing that you can't cast is the golem, so cast it before your auras.
Last edited by roguemjb on Aug 13, 2017, 2:33:13 PM
Hello,

I haven't found out the way to generate endurance charges to use Immortal call. I probably mess it. Can someone help me about that?

Thanks.
"
spyromat wrote:
Hello,

I haven't found out the way to generate endurance charges to use Immortal call. I probably mess it. Can someone help me about that?

Thanks.

If you would just try to read the build thread, the answer lies in the not hard to find "Frequently asked questions" part. Or go two pages back(page: 124), you would find the answer. Oh and you can also use the search bar for stuff in this thread, just so u know, all the answers are there. GL
Last edited by pashkudas on Aug 13, 2017, 5:59:58 PM
"
pashkudas wrote:
"
spyromat wrote:
Hello,

Thanks.

If you would just try to read the build thread, the answer lies in the not hard to find "Frequently asked questions" part. Or go two pages back(page: 124), you would find the answer. Oh and you can also use the search bar for stuff in this thread, just so u know, all the answers are there. GL

No, there is no answer I'm looking for in "Frenquently asked questions". Thank you for directing me to page 124. It seems it wasn't so obvious for everyone ;)

I thought there was another way to generate those charges. I never had an endurance charge after using Leap Slam, and I didn't know it could stun ennemies.
Last edited by spyromat on Aug 14, 2017, 3:08:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info