3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
Yuripasu wrote:
You have the Might and Influence jewel in the bottom of the tree, yet you don't have 40 dex in the surrounding nodes. Am I missing something?

there is 40 dex
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
is there any reason why ,when i read your gear at the end,you use bloodlust. But yet you have nothing with chance to bleed? Is it because of the new tree with chance to bleed? So when you leap or use warchief,it gets your chance to bleed with axe and apply bleed? Cause in the gem section you strongly suggest using chance to bleed with warchief AND leap slam,but i dont see that in your choice of gear. The one you show off at the end.

edit: Because of voidheart ,my bad :o
Last edited by Deadbringer on Aug 10, 2017, 8:30:14 PM
"
Frito_Pendejo wrote:
Shouldn't be 2 passives trees, one for BRUTHLESS DUAL STRIKER and another one for RUTHLESS HEART DUAL STRIKER?

Because for Bruthless, without bleeding nor elemental damage because of brutality support, there are some passive points regarding increased damage with ailments that I think are not useful, isn't it?

No, the only change is getting Iron Reflexes for Grace aura with Bruthless build, otherwise the trees are the same. Ailment damage is basically inconsequential, the bleed needs to be on just for the Bloodlust gem to work.

"
urgen wrote:
best 1h sword base to craft? :-]

Probably Corsair, but I don't craft. You'd have to find a crafting guide for RT swords.

"
shawn412 wrote:
ascendancy points?

Get Cloaked in Savagery at top with norm and cruel lab, then Aspect of Carnage last with merci and uber lab.
"
Yuripasu wrote:
You have the Might and Influence jewel in the bottom of the tree, yet you don't have 40 dex in the surrounding nodes. Am I missing something?

There is 40 dex, the nodes do NOT need to be taken, just be there in the radius.
I thought this too, until I saw the dex node directly below the jewel node. There are 4 dex nodes within range.
"
Deadbringer wrote:
is there any reason why ,when i read your gear at the end,you use bloodlust. But yet you have nothing with chance to bleed? Is it because of the new tree with chance to bleed? So when you leap or use warchief,it gets your chance to bleed with axe and apply bleed? Cause in the gem section you strongly suggest using chance to bleed with warchief AND leap slam,but i dont see that in your choice of gear. The one you show off at the end.

edit: Because of voidheart ,my bad :o

damn kids you're breaking my balls. Gear section is old, I gave my gear away and wrote gear section does not have updated gems

I'm going to get a paddle and unleash some fury on you guys, cut it out
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Frito_Pendejo wrote:
Shouldn't be 2 passives trees, one for BRUTHLESS DUAL STRIKER and another one for RUTHLESS HEART DUAL STRIKER?

Because for Bruthless, without bleeding nor elemental damage because of brutality support, there are some passive points regarding increased damage with ailments that I think are not useful, isn't it?

No, the only change is getting Iron Reflexes for Grace aura with Bruthless build, otherwise the trees are the same. Ailment damage is basically inconsequential, the bleed needs to be on just for the Bloodlust gem to work.

"
urgen wrote:
best 1h sword base to craft? :-]

Probably Corsair, but I don't craft. You'd have to find a crafting guide for RT swords.

"
shawn412 wrote:
ascendancy points?

Get Cloaked in Savagery at top with norm and cruel lab, then Aspect of Carnage last with merci and uber lab.
"
Yuripasu wrote:

There is 40 dex, the nodes do NOT need to be taken, just be there in the radius.

Balls broken.
Come on guys, it isn't our job to cuckold you in the game! Read, see with your eyes, look with your brains!
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 11, 2017, 6:36:59 AM
bump
How do you get endurance charges for the immortal call?
You support you leap slam with endurance charge on stun. That's on the build :)
Otherwise you always can increase duration support you immortal call
Last edited by TFTealC on Aug 11, 2017, 1:08:10 PM
Stun with leap slam. It comes with some stun, you can use end. charge on stun gem if you like. They are helpful. Boils down to preference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info