3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
tuialexandre wrote:
How do you get endurance charges for the immortal call?

"
TFTealC wrote:
You support you leap slam with endurance charge on stun. That's on the build :)
Otherwise you always can increase duration support you immortal call

Endurance charges are not necessary for Immortal Call, linking with Increased Duration is plenty. All you need is super brief immunity so you can leech back up from a huge hit.
"
TFTealC wrote:

Increase duration is terrible. As soon as you leap into a mob to get a charge it's insta-gone. This guy takes so much damage per second charges come and go faster than the eye can see. Leap slam is sufficient but if you like cushion throw in that end. charge on stun support with leap.
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
tuialexandre wrote:
How do you get endurance charges for the immortal call?

"
TFTealC wrote:

Endurance charges are not necessary for Immortal Call, linking with Increased Duration is plenty. All you need is super brief immunity so you can leech back up from a huge hit.

I'd say inc duration isn't necessary either, getting hit for a few hundred damage discharges whatever charge(s) you have, so basically if the wind blows you'll discharge. Inc time isn't very helpful
"

I'd say inc duration isn't necessary either, getting hit for a few hundred damage discharges whatever charge(s) you have, so basically if the wind blows you'll discharge. Inc time isn't very helpful

It's a bit of a help, Immortal Call base duration is .4 seconds with no charges, but with a lvl 19 Inc Duration, it gets 63% longer, making it last .65 seconds. I think I notice a difference, but it is minor, and should only be used if sockets allow
"

BANDITS! Kraityn gives almost identical dps but in the form of attack speed which is more important. Oak does not give life, just life regen, so Kraityn wins out, but could be preference.

Hi, what about this? We kill all the bandits and get 2 points. Passive skills take quickstep. This will give us 9% attack speed and 6% move speed.
Great,its cool
"
Antonuo1982 wrote:
"

BANDITS! Kraityn gives almost identical dps but in the form of attack speed which is more important. Oak does not give life, just life regen, so Kraityn wins out, but could be preference.

Hi, what about this? We kill all the bandits and get 2 points. Passive skills take quickstep. This will give us 9% attack speed and 6% move speed.

it's whatever because when you level twice more after that you'll just want the kraityn bonus since your next 2 points will be highway
passive bonus is optimal only when you stop leveling at a specific spot shy of something good but don't wanna grind past
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on Aug 12, 2017, 6:44:58 AM
Lion's Roar flask is a must now with Ruthless and Brutality? dps is insane, but the knockback sucks :D

Lions Roar
Silver Flask freeze immun
Rumis
2 Bleed immune life flasks or 1 Basalt

what do you guys think?
Last edited by Andy1988 on Aug 12, 2017, 11:32:07 AM
Can I still use Leap Slam if no mana with Soul Taker? I understand Leap Slam gem is a melee attack, isn't it?
Hey, I am not sure what to use:

BoR

or:

with a 110 hp helmet (putting me at roughtly 6,3k hp). Currently at level 85. Thanks in advance! With the 6link I can link Culling to AW, with BoR I have to put leapslam with bleed and aw together, losing the culling.

Last edited by daiur on Aug 12, 2017, 5:56:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info