2.1.1b Patch Notes

It is sad to see that nerfs are being implemented as "bug fixes" now. Essence Drain is unplayable now for anyone who values clear speed. Yes, it could still take down Atziri, but it is clunky and slow.

I switched my 6 link to incinerate in the exact same gear, and moved 5 points and I am now clearly twice if not three times faster.

I really want to here the specifics of this "bug" because as of now my poison is doing wayy less than my calculations are showing it should be doing.

EDIT: speaking of incinerate and nerfs dressed up as "bug fixes" spell echo not working with incinerate was the first of these types of nerfs. It never was a bug that spell echo worked with incinerate. Because unlike flameblast incinerate is not a channled ability, it is a very fast projectile casting repeatedly.

Oh well. So much for helping casters out with 2.1.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Dec 23, 2015, 4:52:43 AM
"

I really want to here the specifics of this "bug" because as of now my poison is doing wayy less than my calculations are showing it should be doing.

For my Poison ED build as of now, Poison only gives a 2k DPS increase over Slower Projectiles. 52360 (SP) vs 54728 (Poison). Unless I'm stupid and don't know maths. The new "bug fix" decreased Poison damage by 66%, from 30k DPS down to 10k DPS.

"
It was definitely a bug. Like or not. Poison should not have affected an existing DoT.

To make up for this, since the skills are new and require proper testing before being properly balanced, they should have buffed some things. I understand Caustic Arrow was really strong with this, but Essence Drain not so much. It's a fun ability (since it's new) but they should have buffed ED to compensate. It's not as strong as other skills.
If I'm not online, leave offer in thread or send PM.
Last edited by lakylog on Dec 23, 2015, 4:45:34 AM
"
It was definitely a bug. Like or not. Poison should not have affected an existing DoT.

Your post makes literally no sense. Is that what they claimed it did? Because that isn't what was fixed. The direct hit of ED can still poison, and binos can still prolif that poison. But now the damage of that poison has been cut by ~60% (going by bino's regen numbers). But the thing is the poison number shown on bino's post patch is WAY lower than the poison should be via the math of how poison works. And no one is confused about how poison works, because of the news post yesterday.

So no. You are mistaken about what was even happening and what has been 'fixed', but being your extremely arrogant self you felt the need to comment anyway.
Seriously? Still no spirit guards+animated weapon autotargeting fix?
"
lakylog wrote:
"

For my Poison ED build as of now, Poison only gives a 2k DPS increase over Slower Projectiles. 52360 (SP) vs 54728 (Poison). Unless I'm stupid and don't know maths. The new "bug fix" decreased Poison damage by 66%, from 30k DPS down to 10k DPS.

"

To make up for this, since the skills are new and require proper testing before being properly balanced, they should have buffed some things. I understand Caustic Arrow was really strong with this, but Essence Drain not so much. It's a fun ability (since it's new) but they should have buffed ED to compensate. It's not as strong as other skills.

Idk how you are getting your numbers. Binos shows your single biggest poison as a regen for 2 seconds on kill. I am out and on mobile right now. When I am back at my comp I will put up some math. Yes poison was nerfed ~60% as you say. I am not sure how this is a fix though.
"
> Extra Gore now doesn't trigger every time Blade Vortex hits. This was causing significant performance problems and client crashes for some users.

>The pieces which remain after shattering an enemy are now removed after a short period of time. This results in a general improvement to client performance in areas full of shattered enemies.

Can we have these please as optional instances? As there are players, like me, that love these effects.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
The pieces which remain after shattering an enemy are now removed after a short period of time. This results in a general improvement to client performance in areas full of shattered enemies.

At last, OMG
"
"

Your post makes literally no sense. Is that what they claimed it did? Because that isn't what was fixed. The direct hit of ED can still poison, and binos can still prolif that poison. But now the damage of that poison has been cut by ~60% (going by bino's regen numbers). But the thing is the poison number shown on bino's post patch is WAY lower than the poison should be via the math of how poison works. And no one is confused about how poison works, because of the news post yesterday.

So no. You are mistaken about what was even happening and what has been 'fixed', but being your extremely arrogant self you felt the need to comment anyway.

Lol are you mad ? what do you don't understand in
"

Fixed a bug where skills (from both players and monsters) which dealt chaos damage over time were doing far too much damage when supported by Poison.
?

IGN TylordRampage
Will you please just make Extra Gore from Carcass Jack OPTIONAL already? You guys have such issue with making things optional :(
Same with the belly:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info