2.1.1b Patch Notes

Qarl, Any update on Dead Reckoning? I have seen 0 responses regarding it.
"
Melzas wrote:
"
uselessmedic wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where skills (from both players and monsters) which dealt chaos damage over time were doing far too much damage when supported by Poison.

What is the damage changed to/ what was it?

It was doing a normal amount of damage, allowing you to sacrafice some AE damage for better single target. Made the character more well rounded. The change will make it do nothing.

Considering they nerfed CA by 50% it's not a surprise they want to be sure it unusable.

Right now it would take a 6-link +3 bow to compare to my ghetto self found character from the last two leagues and that was WITH the extra damage from poison.

Yeah, CA is going to need that 6l + 3 to just have not terrible clear speed. It really sucks now, especially on bosses.
Last edited by Valnar01 on Dec 23, 2015, 2:26:06 AM
cant wait when femurs bug will be fixed!
"
Fixed a bug where you were unable to equip a bow on top of an already equipped bow, if you had a quiver equipped.
Fixed a bug where equipping a bow when you only had a quiver equipped would cause your quiver to be placed on your cursor.

Thanks !!
@BadFuz
Just too be clear how will this poison nerf effect my chaos flameblaster? I'm hoping it's not been killed before I've even started mapping yet.
"
lakylog wrote:
Yay, Poison Essence Drain ruined while people are running through 80 maps in 30 seconds with Vaal Spark, because why not

priorities ya know?
Just to clarify for all the people freaking out: The poison bugfix ONLY effects caustic arrow and essence drain. Every other skill retains the same DPS as before.

"
Just too be clear how will this poison nerf effect my chaos flameblaster? I'm hoping it's not been killed before I've even started mapping yet.

Flameblast is unaffected.

"
snecko wrote:
Chances are we're gonna drop POE. 1st they nerfed my curser on std, now they nerf my friend's chaos dd. TY GGG!

Your friends build is unaffected, and unless your curser had a huge amount of curse effectiveness they were un-nerfed.
Last edited by Lorne on Dec 23, 2015, 3:36:04 AM
"
Lorne wrote:
Just to clarify for all the people freaking out: The poison bugfix ONLY effects caustic arrow and essence drain. Every other skill retains the same DPS as before.

"

Flameblast is unaffected.

"
snecko wrote:
Chances are we're gonna drop POE. 1st they nerfed my curser on std, now they nerf my friend's chaos dd. TY GGG!

Your friends build is unaffected, and unless your curser had a huge amount of curse effectiveness they were un-nerfed.

Thought as much, thanks
dat wolfpack den tho, opened it for friends, being only one crashed :`````````(
Last edited by Phantomik on Dec 23, 2015, 3:58:26 AM
CA nerf just castrated my char. I spent enough time figuring out how new poison works. Shoulda just reduced the % of damage a chaos dot adds or something along those lines rather than (to my understanding) stopped if from applying poison at all, since its still...you know...chaos damage, so should still... you know....poison. Or at least give an optional skill tree reset since apparently there are alot of players that are 60-80 levels into skill tree that now need a fuckton of orbs of regret.
Last edited by plissken84 on Dec 23, 2015, 4:03:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info