2.1.1b Patch Notes

I don't know about essence drain, but caustic arrow was ridiculously overpowered with poison support. Even without real passive support (less than 6 nodes), my reaver was able to offscreen talisman bosses with 4 link bow in seconds.
I would be very thankful for a better (more informative) explanation of the poison/ED interaction change.
EDIT: does not seem to be too much of a hit to ED damage. Though there are far better candidates for nerfing out there.
Last edited by ichishi on Dec 23, 2015, 9:05:10 AM
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
I am getting a max of 4,000 regeneration (which includes the regeneration built in to ED and my regular life regeneration) Note that I am not testing this against chaos resistant mobs.

I haven't had time for longer test, but I run some fast Canyon with my setup (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1528621) and I hit once 8+K regeneration from Bino. Even considering, that I have like 400-500 base regeneration depending on number of FC, it means that I got 8K regen only from Bino.

I am not sure about that. I followed your link, you are using the same basic set up as me (same 6 links +consuming dark for poison) I also have more increased damage from the tree when looking at yours. Can you replicate that 8k?
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Dec 23, 2015, 9:50:36 AM
"
Headhunter not fixed.

What does need fixing about it?
Each time I feel more and more that we are playing a bad beta version of what could be PoE. One mistake after another. Patches to fix errors caused by other patches. Then another patch to patch the patch...

Where the f**k is the improved AI of SRS?

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
RexyLuvzYou wrote:
my wife left me

i know that feel bro <3

"
I am not sure about that. I followed your link, you are using the same basic set up as me (same 6 links +consuming dark for poison) I also have more increased damage from the tree when looking at yours. Can you replicate that 8k?

I even replicated 12K :) http://imgur.com/a/Mp3Tk It's quite irritating to run with open character sheet, so I haven't hunted for more.

On 8 tier maps difference is hardly felt, I will later on try few Necropolises and compare it to yesterday's runs.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Well I guess that explains why caustic arrow was so efficient for my build.

It still works, but barrage works better for me now.
I knew there was something wrong with poison damage. Poison on hit maps didn't feel right, whenever i took a hit from an undying alchemist i had to chug nearly all of my health pots.
Last edited by unrealmack on Dec 23, 2015, 12:22:58 PM
"
tmaciak wrote:

I even replicated 12K :) http://imgur.com/a/Mp3Tk It's quite irritating to run with open character sheet, so I haven't hunted for more.

somehow those high regen numbers looks a little game broken. What are the average regen you get form this setup? does the game still feels challenging? you could run additional RF just for the lolz ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info