(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Thanks for the guide - going well so far with Scion -> Slayer and working on adding Raider

Is this still the setup to go with for 2.5:

6L Bladfall/etc
4L Immortal call/Rallying Cry/duration/cast on damage
4L frenzy/GMP/CoH/Curse?
4L Lightning warp/duration/decay/casting
3L hatred/Herald/Clarity
3L vaal haste/vaal lightning trap/duration

Hello,

I just got the beast in Mecriless, and have been having fun. The two areas I might need a bit help on is surviveability in the breaches or when cornered.

I went with a bit of an armor set up, and have more or less the tree you outlined.

Where I hit trouble is if I get stuck and can not move or just mobbed (like breaches), then I die lighting fast.

Did you go for an evade or armor build?

Also is lighting warp better than flame dash?

Also I see a Rally Cry attached to a cast on damage? Does that still work?
I am lvl 61 atm, got some pretty decent equipment for now and I am at about 8,5K dmg per Totem (Gems at lvl 14 so far) and I am just at the beginning of merciless Act 3.

Had a little problem at the start of merciless, but that was because of uncapped res and just about 1300 life. I upgraded my equipment with about 8 - 12 Chaos (sold every currency I got for chaos, sold some found cards and so on) and got lucky to find an exalted early so I could afford a pretty decent 6L for the start of the league.

I just wanted to say thanks again for that great build, works really good I am looking forward to mapping and to see what it can do when i am at lvl 90 and my gems are at 20 or 21.

Just one thing, why do you prefer rapid decay on lightning warp when you could also put a Fire Golem for Dmg or a Stone Golem for survivability in that slot (Or even Chaos for Phys dmg reduction or lightning for cast speed). LW is just a movement skill in this case and I think its not worth having decay on it.

If you dont like self casting that Golem from time to time I understand, but in that case you could use a low lvl golem and link it to the CWDT setup and put the War Cry in the slot where you'd put decay. So you got at least a low lvl fire golem running, still better than just the decay in my opionion.

Or did I understand something wrong about rapid decay?
I've just been effortlessly rolling through everything with this build and having a blast. I was having such an easy time I decided to try Merciless Lab at 60 in my shitty gear with a 4-link and ended up one-shotting it. That genuinely impressed me as merc lab is always the point where I'd hit a wall with other builds and have to go out and buy some res gear to tackle it, but oh baby does this build have survivability in spades (or at least the ability to deal massive damage without being anywhere near enemies).

This will definitely be my league starter from here on out, as the effectiveness of this build using self-found junk gear is just incredible. This takes "budget" to a new level.

Great job on the guide.
"
Rainbowfire wrote:
Hello,

I just got the beast in Mecriless, and have been having fun. The two areas I might need a bit help on is surviveability in the breaches or when cornered.

I went with a bit of an armor set up, and have more or less the tree you outlined.

Where I hit trouble is if I get stuck and can not move or just mobbed (like breaches), then I die lighting fast.

When you open a breach, try moving out of it. If you're squishy, don't stay in the middle and get surrounded. Whirling/flame dash out then work your way back in through it so you can keep the mobs more or less in front of you and easier to avoid. Worked well for me.
"
projectsix wrote:
"
Rainbowfire wrote:
Hello,

When you open a breach, try moving out of it. If you're squishy, don't stay in the middle and get surrounded. Whirling/flame dash out then work your way back in through it so you can keep the mobs more or less in front of you and easier to avoid. Worked well for me.

Thanks, that is indeed helping. Now if I could just figure out a safe way to kill the flicker strike bosses heh :)
Question - why curse on hit instead of blasphemy support?
Any Recommendations for Izaro?

I can get to the third fight, but then between the traps, the non-stop spawning mobs and something that stops my mana from regenerating, I could not get him past half.
hi! the decay inflicted with essence of Delirium will work with the totems?

Thanks!
with the new xophs bow that converts phys to fire and the pairing quiver it's possible to get 100% phys to fire which is easier to scale on damage. Has anyone tried this with totems? "firefall" sounds like fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info