(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Love the build mate as always really solid!
"
CrYFu12 wrote:
Video is up.
So, this build is super cheap, super tanky, has fast clear speed from what I saw in the video and is perfect for HC.

I would be interested in a version with even more damage for softcore. What could be changed?

I'm not OP, but here is a crit version as a witch start mom + eb + zo. Also HC viable. You can drop some life and take sovereignty if you need it.
http://www.poeurl.com/vco

Back on topic, very cool build. So many variations of bladefall builds.
Last edited by Hypnoticc on Dec 30, 2015, 3:34:52 PM
"
How's your clear speed going?
Which tier's did you already made with this build?
Are you having fun?

Pretty fast, running t12's without issue and its fun imo, doing atziri easy aswell; ill add a video after stream.
LightyGaming.com
"
zenixmoo wrote:
Love the build mate as always really solid!

Thanks buddy!
LightyGaming.com
"
Hypnoticc wrote:
"
CrYFu12 wrote:
Video is up.
So, this build is super cheap, super tanky, has fast clear speed from what I saw in the video and is perfect for HC.

I would be interested in a version with even more damage for softcore. What could be changed?

I'm not OP, but here is a crit version as a witch start mom + eb + zo. Also HC viable. You can drop some life and take sovereignty if you need it.
http://www.poeurl.com/vco

Back on topic, very cool build. So many variations of bladefall builds.

Looks pretty solid and you can change some things depending on your play style, I would go double void battery If i was crit; Divinarius maybe for a budget version.
LightyGaming.com
I love the build but have some questions.

* Why only level 1 on Tempest Shield?
* Is there any source of endurance charges in the build which can feed the Immortal Call?
* Why is the Chaos Golem a cast when damage taken instead of unlinked / linked to something else?
"
Aiadan wrote:
I love the build but have some questions.

* Why only level 1 on Tempest Shield?
* Is there any source of endurance charges in the build which can feed the Immortal Call?
* Why is the Chaos Golem a cast when damage taken instead of unlinked / linked to something else?

* Tempest shield is only for granting free 3% block chance
* There is no endurance charge generator, its just for preventing burst damage from the .4 phys immunity
* Chaos golem is linked with cwdt so it has 100% uptime and is only for the 3% phys mitigation, self cast at 20 dies to often imo
LightyGaming.com
Boy, when it rains it pours. 2 beers for you

Look @ my blonde scion for a eye candy.
I am lvl 45 and, with a 4-link, the dps tooltip is higher with conc effect than controlled destruction.

Why do you suggest using controlled destruction?

Thanks
"Embrace the darkness"
"
jerkan7 wrote:
I am lvl 45 and, with a 4-link, the dps tooltip is higher with conc effect than controlled destruction.

Why do you suggest using controlled destruction?

Thanks

You dont gain access to conc effect until 38 so controlled destruction is the best support at 28, when you can use it you should be over faster casting
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info