(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
flxz wrote:
Probably going Hierophant in the new league since i'll play HC.

This build seems strong as a chieftain too imo. The extra life/regen whit the boost for fire dmge look so good. Is there a reason that nobody tried it yet?

Compared to other subclasses which also offer little in the grand scheme of things, chieftain offers even less. Its just not good when compared to the others.
LightyGaming.com
"
pernero wrote:
I commented this on the video but I'll make it here:

What do you think about going with a heirophant for 3 totems and then using a Rime Gaze to self cast BF? I figure it would add a bit more action to the build and it should be able to take down bosses better than 4 totems.

You could but I still wouldn't self cast BF, it opens the door to reflect, corrupting blood and pulling agro
LightyGaming.com
"
Niwz wrote:
You definitly should aim for Marauder - Chieftain. Just stacks some elemental damage + fire damage + fire pen and build around Avatar of Fire (or the new amulet).

It's wayyyy more strong than a Scion or Hierophant or the crit version can be and a lot safer (taunt, tanky totem, lol%regen life, totem leech, 8% reduced damage dealt by foes, dual cursing, can reach 200%+ life) except maybe for the MoM Hierophant version.

You totally don't care about the reflect on totem + you have insane amount of fire penetration so the elem resistance isn't a problem.
And another thing : you can skyrocket amount of ignite damage with @43%+ chance to ignite, and when i say skyrocket it really skyrockets (can reach above @100k dps ignite + 100k flat dps / totem without much investiment).

The build just requires 2 uniques to shine (doryani's catalyst + pyre ring), as soon as you get them you can faceroll all the content.

For a conclusion, imo it's CHEAPER (mandatory uniques cost nothing) and can go wayyy above any crit BF totem.

I don't understand why no one goes Chieftain, i am going Marauder as a starter for sure. If some people want to discuss more in depth or need some info, feel free to pm me.

Edit : It appears that my formula can be wrong and i think i can loose 5x dps on the ignite. The setup should be way better with EK and accurate but it's a totally another Spell Totem. I've made the modification 500k->100k.
Bladefall Totem Chieftain stills outperfom Hierophant or Scion.

Can you make/show me a build guide with a test video so I can see how it performs
LightyGaming.com
"
Niwz wrote:
You definitly should aim for Marauder - Chieftain. Just stacks some elemental damage + fire damage + fire pen and build around Avatar of Fire (or the new amulet).

I would be interested in a more detailed guide too. ty.
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Last edited by Marchosiae on Dec 2, 2016, 5:43:33 PM
I made this build in my marauder in standard, its something more tank but the damage isnt bad at all. I kill Atziri and a T15 colosseus boss with no difficult, the leech from the totem is really good and i take alot of life nodes and used a belly of the beast.

I think when I have a 6L the damage gona be great :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAQQHBLMGoAbDCPQJqgthEMwRLRQgFgsWbxeMGGoaOB_HJKonLylPKhMreCu2LJwtizLRNZI5UjpYOuE8BTwtPV89_EGHRUdFnUyzUEdSU1NSVcZXlFgHWGNY5VnzWiteXV8qXz9khGZUZp5nm2jyakNtGW6qcg97IHuzfIOCm4Nfg8yD24xGjHaMz49GkFWUb5eVl_SaO5rgm6GePJ_fogCj8qZXpqOnCKeUrj6vbLXytzG3Prl-vOrAVMBmwxPGBMauxtjPZ9H91abYvdn842rkUevk6-7tPO8O73zwH_JF9kj4k_m9-ej60v4K_o8=?accountName=vempire_ghost&characterName=VempirE_GhosT
Last edited by vempire_ghost on Dec 3, 2016, 8:02:28 PM
I am running this build as a scion and it's been a smooth leveling and a smooth transition to maps.

I got all the way up to 70 on a 4 link and luckily found a tabula.

So going from 4L to 6 L doubled my dps, but I was wondering, what is the best 6 link?

Atm I ma using added fire, but I am considering running the poison support gem. What would you think? I feel on bosses my dps can be lacking a little, even at 10k tooltip.

Here's my gear/skilltree : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fs84/characters

Currently running Blasphemy Temp Chain + Hatred, hoping to get an alphas howl and add in either AA or HoF too.

Doing this build ssf bhc and so far its working great :D
lvl 64 hierophant atm.

Is the armor/es bases the best to use since i guess the build wants es, hp and mana and ofc resistances

is it worth going with crit chance to spells on the wand and shield even if i dont pick any from the tree?

Regards

Swep
Last edited by Sweponken on Dec 6, 2016, 11:17:01 AM
"
Niwz wrote:

It's wayyyy more strong than a Scion or Hierophant or the crit version can be and a lot safer (taunt, tanky totem, lol%regen life, totem leech, 8% reduced damage dealt by foes, dual cursing, can reach 200%+ life) except maybe for the MoM Hierophant version.

You totally don't care about the reflect on totem + you have insane amount of fire penetration so the elem resistance isn't a problem.
And another thing : you can skyrocket amount of ignite damage with @43%+ chance to ignite, and when i say skyrocket it really skyrockets (can reach above @100k dps ignite + 100k flat dps / totem without much investiment).

The build just requires 2 uniques to shine (doryani's catalyst + pyre ring), as soon as you get them you can faceroll all the content.

For a conclusion, imo it's CHEAPER (mandatory uniques cost nothing) and can go wayyy above any crit BF totem.

I don't understand why no one goes Chieftain, i am going Marauder as a starter for sure. If some people want to discuss more in depth or need some info, feel free to pm me.

Edit : It appears that my formula can be wrong and i think i can loose 5x dps on the ignite. The setup should be way better with EK and accurate but it's a totally another Spell Totem. I've made the modification 500k->100k.
Bladefall Totem Chieftain stills outperfom Hierophant or Scion.

Would love to know more about this build - a tree and an explaination as to why AOF is a net benefit with 50% reduced damage.

If you're going to go AOF, is it then worth it to prioritize some burn nodes? what about other uniques that will allow for 100% phys to fire conversion.
Last edited by BruceWirris on Dec 6, 2016, 3:52:29 PM
How come you don't use divine or other flasks over the Hallowed? Am I missing something Thanks again love this build.
your skill tree is kinda confusing. What tree should i use while leveling? scion life 1 then after that scion life 2?
Still farming exile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info