(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Made a short vid going over the minor changes to BF totems in 2.5 and the state of the build in general. Will respond to all questions in the morning and i'll be watching this forum closely for further questions leading up to Breach's Launch on Friday.
LightyGaming.com
Looks like a good build to start the new league off with. I'll try it out.
Hi and thx for this great build :)

I have some questions...

You think its viable to make this builds with a Marauder? Thays 2% leech sounds amazing ehhe, if yes, can you make a example tree?

And second, I have made a Templar based with this build, but witch some crit, you think its more easy to go crit or not? In term os dps.

My current tree on the Templar:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAQOaBAcEUQSzBUIGoAj0CaoLYQ_EEMwRLRZAFm8aOB0UHwIgbiSqJy8pTyoTKyYrtiycLR8y0TWSNsU6FjpYOuE7fDwFPC09X0GWRKFFR0WdTLNN41AwUlNTUlXGV5RY5VnzWiteXV8qZIRmVGaeaFpo8mpDaxdrt26qcWJyD3UqfIOCm4Nfg8yD24PzhTKFfYaCi4yMRo5kkFWUb5Ugl5WaO5rgn9-iAKKjo_KmV6eUrhKus69stfK2-rc-vOrAVMBmwJrB88MTxq7Q9dH91abYvdn842rr5Ovu7TzvfPAf8kX3pviT-b353frS_gr-jw==?accountName=vempire_ghost&characterName=Vemps

Thank you and all tips will be appreciated xD
Hey, i made a similar build using the witch start using spirit offering to boost totem damage as chaos, but i'm stuck at T9 maps.. my totems deal 11k tooltip dps and it's just not enough for bosses and i end up dying even on t9 bosses.

how can i improve the build? how do you get more dps? or is it necessary to go scion for the 3rd totem in the helmet?
My Build http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/496321
Gear shops thread: 486133 and 460916
Jewelry shop thread: 512124
IGN: Elyf
Looks fun gonna try this build in upcoming breach league :D
How do you think this goes a Marauder and Chieftain Ascendancy have you tried it? Does it compare to the other builds?

I will try it in the upcoming breach league. Which is the better for beginners? Scion or templar?

(normal)
Hi :), Thanks for the guide and everything. I would like to know if templar/inquistor or Shadow/Assassin is better in dps and doing end game content than scion?
Probably going Hierophant in the new league since i'll play HC.

This build seems strong as a chieftain too imo. The extra life/regen whit the boost for fire dmge look so good. Is there a reason that nobody tried it yet?
I commented this on the video but I'll make it here:

What do you think about going with a heirophant for 3 totems and then using a Rime Gaze to self cast BF? I figure it would add a bit more action to the build and it should be able to take down bosses better than 4 totems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info