(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

How about Chieftain it will be good choice ?

Waiting on patch notes and further updates before making my patch 2.5 update for the guide. We can expect to see 15 new uniques each with there own upgrade versions, hopefully a few some that benefit BF Totems. Possible tree and ascendancy changes that open up new viable options for subclass over scion/templar. Look forward to seeing what's released over the new few days.

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
"
AdamRFT wrote:
How about Chieftain it will be good choice ?

Chieftain works fine, prefer hiero still
LightyGaming.com
"
Ktmu wrote:
Hello, thank you, this guide looks good.

Welcome, Lmk if you have any questions
LightyGaming.com
Hi :)

I'm thinking about doing this build next league (ssf hc).
But i want to add/try poison with it.
Think it's possible/viable?

Thanks

This is the build i came up with (1st build ever made so not sure if it's good)

poeurl.com/QSN
Last edited by Chester_079 on Nov 21, 2016, 2:03:46 PM
"
Chester_079 wrote:
Hi :)

I'm thinking about doing this build next league (ssf hc).
But i want to add/try poison with it.
Think it's possible/viable?

Thanks

This is the build i came up with (1st build ever made so not sure if it's good)

poeurl.com/QSN

All you really need to do is replace added fire with poison and run vuln
LightyGaming.com
hey all,

First of all thanks for the build, very enjoyable.

So I am using an old scion which I just respecced from the last patch and was wondering if I could get some feedback on items. Nvm gems as I am still levelling most of them up.

I went the slayer cheiftan version and am currently doing approx 15k dps with BF without using vaal haste.

Here is my gear

Cheers
Hi lighty! I'm a huge fan of totems but feel that allot of the builds lack quite allot of end-game damage. BUT ive seen the new shield "Tukohama's Fortress" (blood magic, 40% inc totem dmg, one additionale totem!!), and was thinking that a quadruple totem build as scion with hiero ascendancy and kaoms/gaze should be kinda okay and even end-game viable (end-game as in shaper and such)? what do you recon?
Cheers!
Edit: And if they dont nerf poison, would snakebite be really awesome or just okay with this build, being able to poison when u got max frenzy charges?
https://www.pathofexile.com/image/breach/items/ShieldStr14.png
Edit: snakebite does not work.

This is the skilltree i would have chosen (5 jewel sockets, tons of crit/dmg and 177% max life). Raider for for onslaught with frenzycharges as well as poison with snakebite! I think this would be a great build damage and defensive-wise? - https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABALfW21ktqL6AsZCDCW-e8bNLV8DjnKSHE3cH2E2UoNpiGFZodPnoQYeCxx2-M4cD7rc-_grYvTWS-b0GoGSEbqq18ij6uJMc3OvufIOnlF5d0f2nCNgkJy-QVYVtGjjUQoRvdf1d8ioLcFKJ04w2VUth4iaVFr8Pq_JFJIvDOoTFm7VfsI9GHRT60maeWOUqE1oro_KOZPemtvoWb-NqFkCFfTLRRUfAZjwF73wEs6IA8B8kqjbpykq1SI8aaPJYF6I-PEukoHtulyHBfCHQAl-kDDrh_o9N46ZXmuBFnVNSWfNyD9WBJNhmVJRvVYVirGyMnao2Petj
Last edited by Muscallion on Nov 28, 2016, 7:56:43 PM
Hello Lighty!

Im trying this build as first for the upcoming league. And i have the problem, this DPS seems really medicore with 4l set up, playing scion though.

What do i need to achive to increase dmg? (playing Hardcore)
Last edited by PlayArcher on Nov 29, 2016, 1:40:29 PM
Increased most totem damage, totem additional physical damage reduction and totem attack and cast speed skills in the passive tree by 20-25%. This doesn't apply to the Totemic Mastery notable passive.

Doubled all sources of totem elemental resistance in the passive skill tree.

Only real important thing from 2.5 patch notes for the build
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info