(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Hello! i'm still a bit new but how do you get your endurance charge for your immortal call on the Cast on damage taken link i'm playing on Scion
Hi Lighty,

I went Scion Life Crit, Slayer + Raider, in Essence Standard

in hindsight I see that Assassin (instead of Raider) might have been better for Crit and I'm conflicted about what combination of curses/frenzy/PCoC I should be doing.

Right now I'm Frenzy+GMP+CoH+Curse and not using PCoC at all... advice? Should I respec to Assassin? Thanks!
Really enjoying this build. However I'm struggling a bit with the curse on hit mechanic. I've not quite got the 2 curse node so I'm using CoH, Temp chains and ball lightning. Do I need to do anything to trigger this effect or will the totems trigger the "hit"? At the moment there's no ball lightning, no curse. No nothing actually. Any help welcome.
Ummm. Worked it out /blush.
"
deyalord wrote:
Hello! i'm still a bit new but how do you get your endurance charge for your immortal call on the Cast on damage taken link i'm playing on Scion

Dont get them, immortal call still functions without endurance charges, It just lasts roughly .5 seconds linked with increased duration; useful for preventing burst phys damage such as porcupines & miscreations.
LightyGaming.com
"
coundpake wrote:
Hi Lighty,

I went Scion Life Crit, Slayer + Raider, in Essence Standard

in hindsight I see that Assassin (instead of Raider) might have been better for Crit and I'm conflicted about what combination of curses/frenzy/PCoC I should be doing.

Right now I'm Frenzy+GMP+CoH+Curse and not using PCoC at all... advice? Should I respec to Assassin? Thanks!

That setup is fine as long as your curse is assassins mark, that will essentially cover your assassin subclass loss. If your clearing fine as is, dont mess with it. When you start hitting a snag dps wise, swap raider for assassin.
LightyGaming.com
"
Plissken69 wrote:
Ummm. Worked it out /blush.

:D

lmk if you need more help buddy
LightyGaming.com
Hello ! Actually level 52, i love your build !!

In your video you can make 4 totems but in your skills you have only 1 more totem.

How can I add the 2 missing please ?

Thank you !
"
Yolligan wrote:
Hello ! Actually level 52, i love your build !!

In your video you can make 4 totems but in your skills you have only 1 more totem.

How can I add the 2 missing please ?

Thank you !

With being Templar Hierophant you have the option of getting Ritual of Awakening which grants 2 extra totems with a less dps multiplier per totem up, on average its a 20% dps boost. I have mixed feelings about having 4 totems vs 2 as its more screen cover which is clear speed and convenience but its also 2 extra totems to recast and worry about; given how often totems die in higher tier content its annoying.
LightyGaming.com
Hello, thank you, this guide looks good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info