(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Well.. the main thing is to manually avoid. I am level 87 with 26k on each totem. My life is 3500ish.

You got to open a Breach and play it off screen. Summon couple of totems and run backwards, off the ring. repeat x

You will still get killed, one shooted by some YOLO spider. I am too looking for items that can make me more tanky. Such as 5000+ life. I am too skint for it now though.

Will see in the near future but as Lighty said that u got to avoid damage rather tank evade or tank it on you.
"
chungexintu wrote:
eh... i'm lvl 75 and i got 50%+ chance to die in a breach fight... is there anyone else also have a survivability problem with this build? its all ok (map running, boss fighting, lab) but just too hard to do breach. my totem has 12k dps (so 24k for 2 totems) but it cant kill fast enough in a breach and totems also die too fast...

Premise am not an expert.
I understand your trouble, i'll try to help with my experience:
I also have this kind of problem, in this build, specially in the crit build there is a lack of defence there are missing, armor and evasion are ignored so in the late game the charachter will take so much damage, how to fix this:

- 2 defensive setup CWDT, show by lighty on the video:(immortal call and artic breath setup)

- rumi's concoction, and a shield with % chance to block.

- dagger: low damage but so high survability imo: why?

1 Whriling blades give so mobility respect on flamedash or portal, dodge enemy attack is easier

2 Fortify.

Another solution for try to get high mobility and fast clearing and search jewel with:
%4 cast and attack speed for WB

Also: all item i have all min 75 life on it, isnt so hard to get, so show my equip and if you want give me advices are appreciated.

Slayer+Hierophant
17k with 6 power charge on each totem (15k without) (have 3), imo damage is ok, go with tier12 smooth
5400hp +660 ES
Maybe, I was wrong in choosing the build, maybe not crit version was better, but i want use power charge of hierophant and dagger for wb+fortify
yes, 1 ring is shit:

Spoiler

Last edited by TheDoctah on Dec 14, 2016, 4:47:26 AM
Thanks for the build, after a big pause i was lost.

Very helpfull for begin the new league.
My shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/281932
"
TheDoctah wrote:
"
chungexintu wrote:
eh... i'm lvl 75 and i got 50%+ chance to die in a breach fight... is there anyone else also have a survivability problem with this build? its all ok (map running, boss fighting, lab) but just too hard to do breach. my totem has 12k dps (so 24k for 2 totems) but it cant kill fast enough in a breach and totems also die too fast...

Premise am not an expert.
I understand your trouble, i'll try to help with my experience:
I also have this kind of problem, in this build, specially in the crit build there is a lack of defence there are missing, armor and evasion are ignored so in the late game the charachter will take so much damage, how to fix this:

- 2 defensive setup CWDT, show by lighty on the video:(immortal call and artic breath setup)

- rumi's concoction, and a shield with % chance to block.

- dagger: low damage but so high survability imo: why?

1 Whriling blades give so mobility respect on flamedash or portal, dodge enemy attack is easier

2 Fortify.

Another solution for try to get high mobility and fast clearing and search jewel with:
%4 cast and attack speed for WB

Also: all item i have all min 75 life on it, isnt so hard to get, so show my equip and if you want give me advices are appreciated.

Slayer+Hierophant
17k with 6 power charge on each totem (15k without) (have 3), imo damage is ok, go with tier12 smooth
5400hp +660 ES
Maybe, I was wrong in choosing the build, maybe not crit version was better, but i want use power charge of hierophant and dagger for wb+fortify
yes, 1 ring is shit:

Spoiler

ty for advice :) i'm using the nearly the same build and gear but slayer+chieftain, got 4500HP+1000shild, but low armor and evasion so it's very fragile even with fortify... mb i'll try the slayer+hierophant to see if it can be better~
Still not sure about the culling strike affecting my totems or not. But another thing came to my mind.

When mapping what should my aim be? Fast clearing (IE Go for the boss ASAP) or Full clearing?
So what would be the best ways to get some good dps boosts? Jewels, rings, gloves, gem levels, which gem qualities to prioritize?
Can you give us a skilltree with rimegaze and tukohamas fortress build ? that would be totally sick
what passive tree is't better? on crit? or simpli hp damage?
Hi guys, I made it more tanky over the last few days.

6.1k HP + 900 ES. From 90 to 91 only one death due to me doing something wrong rather than survivability.

Been leveling 5 blade falls in my offhand and one of them went 21level. It is huge improvement.
Really worth it, 3-4k raw dps extra from that 1 level.

Still got to exchange two jewels for %life and %dps but they are too dear atm.

Please see my items

I made it my self, good armor/es roll + str and crafted life. I know that there is no %res but I am over capped from another items already. Life/Arm/Es rolls made me more tanky. Would cosnider of multicraft or throwing an exalt on it.

Spell damage/Life

Movement, Res, High Life

Str/Life, Bit of a Res, Armour

Spell damage, Cast Speed. Paid for it 8c

Spell damage, High Life, Crazy Res cost me peanuts

High Life, Res, that elemental roll has to be deleted
Cast speed, High Life and Res
same
Cast speed, High Life
You defo need this, good block on this relly worth it

Overall most of the items are good for me and costed me peanuts,
Jewels rings/amulets needs changing to better ones,

My current DPS is 47-50k on each Totem. Highest map I ve done is T14 was easy.

Life 6.1 Es 900. Need an upgrade on Jews. Would probably end up either 50k DPS with 6.5k Life or 47k DPS with 7k life and 900 ES.

Need to lift my Chaos res. My current armor is 3500 w/o Rumi's Flask.

I ll share my tree changes with you later.

Edit. I have also rolled back to Raider+Slayer, not sure if its worth it. I might roll back to Cheiftan+Slayer
Last edited by Aze_Aze on Dec 19, 2016, 2:49:36 AM
Is it possible to adjust this build into a decent high dps MF build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info