(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
Lighty wrote:
"
dperls wrote:
I'd like to run this for AoW but was going to run softcore, any changes you would suggest to your heirphant tree (if i should go heirophant at all?)

Just dont go hiero for sc, its less damage and its identical on the tree.

Got it, so one of the slayer options... slayer+chieftain if I don't want to deal with frenzy?

Thanks for your help
What kind of armour would we ideally run for our hirophant templar? Pure armour? What about Armor and ES? Do we need ES on our gear because of the acendancy bonus?
hi, i m beginner and i try the build with critical but i dont understand how i can activated power charge ? if anyone can help me ty
One more question re: leveling, I'm not sure what I'm missing about firestorm trap. I have it linked in a lifesprig and I'm moving real slow through a3 right now, currently level 23 with a bunch of essence crafted Rares including a bunch of fire damage... Thoughts?
Nice!
Hi,
some questions:

Which one of these skill trees to choose best for a beginner on SC? :)

Scion Life
Scion Life crit
Scion Lowlife crit ➥Aura Calculations

And this subclass / ascendency combo:

slayer + chieftain

I never so the ascendendy options for the scion so far, but
i have options there to choose 2 of several subclasses listed here?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ascendant

Thank you ;)
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
What kind of armour would we ideally run for our hirophant templar? Pure armour? What about Armor and ES? Do we need ES on our gear because of the acendancy bonus?

You want Arm/Es or Es for ease of rolling colors 3b2r1g but the more es the better overall. You want es simply to act as a buffer to boost our effective health pool.

► My Body From HC Essence For Example

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Sep 5, 2016, 7:42:22 AM
"
Doc10 wrote:
hi, i m beginner and i try the build with critical but i dont understand how i can activated power charge ? if anyone can help me ty

You cast ice spear which has a very high critical strike chance when it reaches its second phase liked with power charge on critical strike to generate power charges, even though were ancestral bond and dont deal damage we can still crit and therefore generate the power charges.
LightyGaming.com
"
dperls wrote:
One more question re: leveling, I'm not sure what I'm missing about firestorm trap. I have it linked in a lifesprig and I'm moving real slow through a3 right now, currently level 23 with a bunch of essence crafted Rares including a bunch of fire damage... Thoughts?

Firestorm + Trap + Controlled Destruction in 3l sprig should be more than enough damage to 1 shot any blue pack while leveling, you can use Flame totem/ Fire trap to boost your dps for single target.
LightyGaming.com
"
bex_HB wrote:
Hi,
some questions:

Which one of these skill trees to choose best for a beginner on SC? :)

Scion Life
Scion Life crit
Scion Lowlife crit ➥Aura Calculations

And this subclass / ascendency combo:

slayer + chieftain

I never so the ascendancy options for the scion so far, but
i have options there to choose 2 of several subclasses listed here?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ascendant

Thank you ;)

If your starting off go Scion Life and SlayerChieftain as it requires the least amount of clicking and effort, this is a lazy mans build so take it slow and you can swap to different and more interactive ascendancies when you get better gear.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info