(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Hello Lighty, I wanna try this build for Essence HC but I am not sure if I should go with Scion or Templar. Since there aren't any leveling tree for Templar I think I'm going with the Scion as I am not very good at how to allocate my passive points without any guidance.

Or could you just write some sort of explanation on how you went through the passive tree as a templar?

Thanks for your awesome guides, I played your 2h RT cyclone build in an earlier league!
"
Hello Lighty, I wanna try this build for Essence HC but I am not sure if I should go with Scion or Templar. Since there aren't any leveling tree for Templar I think I'm going with the Scion as I am not very good at how to allocate my passive points without any guidance.

Or could you just write some sort of explanation on how you went through the passive tree as a templar?

Thanks for your awesome guides, I played your 2h RT cyclone build in an earlier league!

There the exact same tree and leveling process basically, hierophant is just a little more tanky and safer in HC but has a worse start due to lack of dexterity that Scion gets.
LightyGaming.com
"
eminem wrote:
Which skill-build am i suppose to use if don't want to go with Hierophant?

Depends what you want to do but Scion - Life is the basic package for BF totems.
LightyGaming.com
What are the most important masters to level up for this build
Still wand and shield?
Hi can this build work like Bladefall poison trapper ? If i just replace trap with support totem it will be as good ? Thx
All in one service, master craft and boss service
Master Craft Service in SYNTHESIS SC. My IGN: ephlios
Free Maps/Challenges/Shaper/Breachlords/Guardians/Uberlab/Atziri service
Main and vouch thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1975446
[img]https://i.imgur.com/e1OVgsf.gif[/img]
Build looks great, thank you!

Question - is there a best ascendancy order for Templar?
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
What are the most important masters to level up for this build

Vorici till 4, elreon & haku till 6, zana, catarina. Rest are whatever
LightyGaming.com
"
ItchyScrot wrote:
Still wand and shield?

Yep, safest in HC to use a shield, can dagger + Shield for Whirling Blades if you'd like.
LightyGaming.com
"
ephilios wrote:
Hi can this build work like Bladefall poison trapper ? If i just replace trap with support totem it will be as good ? Thx

Completely different build, you'd have to elaborate for me to get a better idea of what you mean.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info