(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Is exilecraft.org down? can't see anything but it says "Initializing..."
Been wanting to try your build so any chance I can get official version of your passive trees? thanks.
nice build
Last edited by Arturikas25 on Sep 7, 2016, 7:25:14 AM
"
silverlight wrote:
Been wanting to try your build so any chance I can get official version of your passive trees? thanks.

Its working, just wait around 10-15 seconds for the tree to load, I assume there changing around coding or there servers are being overloaded recently.
LightyGaming.com
"
Arturikas25 wrote:
nice build

Thank you
LightyGaming.com
Lighty -

Would you recommend rerolling into heiro or just keeping with scion? I am playing essence softcore. I wont mind rerolling if it is going to make a big diffference in the end game.
"
Lighty wrote:
"
silverlight wrote:

Its working, just wait around 10-15 seconds for the tree to load, I assume there changing around coding or there servers are being overloaded recently.

I also get "Initializing" on exilecraft.org -- the tree has never loaded for me no matter how long I wait, so I winged it a bit. Any suggestions on my current skill tree for a lvl 75 Scion in EHC? I'm planning to add life nodes for a while.
Proud member of the Vocal Minority
Having super fun with this build in Essence league so far.

What is the order of gems to prioritize quality? I feel like my current AoE is good enough, so not bladefall itself. Maybe faster casting (cast speed) or cont dest/conc (spell dmg/area dmg).
Hi.

First of all, thanks for the build. Im really enjoying it in Essence league so far.

I got some questions. As you suggested on softcore im rolling with the Slayer + Raider Ascendaries.

Is there any way to push damage with this ascendaries? Any Uniques you could recommend. At the moment I am playing non crit.

Thanks in advance
Last edited by hekaria on Sep 8, 2016, 9:03:03 AM
What to do against map mod, skills chain 2 times. this has been a problem for many a totem builds i know, but do you have a special trick to mitigate the damage? Maybe, hit and run tactics or perma basalt flask?
Hi,

Thanks for your build! atm i'm level 85 and very strong build,nice job Lighty! 22k with gems level 19.

My gear:

Spoiler

Last edited by vick666 on Sep 8, 2016, 6:54:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info