[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

"
ZaLom wrote:
I did 2 more Uber runs with this build and on the 3rd run ...

Spoiler

Wow, gg

Try using those, instaleech should provide another huge tankyness boost if the math I did with PhysoniumI is correct.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
it took me "only" ~150 fusings :D

Spoiler
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
it took me "only" ~150 fusings :D

Spoiler

komm geh fott
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
:P @Legasi

Should I vaal it?
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Well evil, man...you are running hot :)

I wish I could score drops like that.

Hi fans of this amazing build - thanks a lot Legasi, this is my first build killing Atziri.

Just want to add my experience and the small changes I made.
- I'm not using golem - with fire golem the difference in the DPS was quite small so I change it for Abyssal Cry
- Abyssal Cry is working amazing with the build - whirl in the pack - firestorm - cry - all death, and is even better for strongboxes, prestack -open - cry - done

This is my gear with my setup:

My tree is 95% yours, I just went for 2 Energy from Within jewels to take Melding and Quick recovery like ES.
Currently 10.8k ES.
Atziri is really easy.

Passive Tree

For Parties switching Frost Wall with Contagion(people are complaining:) - can be used also directly but safety first.

Thanks again for the great build and the guide.

Cheers,
WD
Poor_Exile
6th Link for Firestorm.

Man, latly I'm thinking about this. (I lol'd and kept a big grin while writing)
I've tested around a bit.

Rapid Decay: On first sight, it sounds awesome. against trash it feels awesome. But against bosses / highlife rares... not.

In the end, it doesn't worth it. The quality of life factor is decreasing.

What about Empower?

Sure its a Damage boost, but Lvel 2 Empower doesn't push it too far for the increased mana costs. I think with a level 3 it'll be worthy again, with an Empower level 4 for sure.
But also the QoL is lacking due to the high mana costs. (96 for me per cast)

So what then as a 6th link?

A blue one.

For me, I love the combination of Item rarity with AOE or CONC for farming. CONC + Faster Casting for bosses is a strong one.

I havn't tested with Controlled Destruction, but I think it will be a strong option.

My set up for now:

If my Mantle will get the 4 blue sockets agian I'll stay at 1 red 1 green 4 blue.
The life Leech is actually only for QoL, since that I can run curse immune maps and no regen maps with ease.

@Wisky

Abyssal Cry. Hm. I have 3 slots left whre I can fit in a Cry setup. (I also do not use a Golem)

Maybe A-Cry, Void and inc AOE or Controlled destruction (if it works) would be a strong combo. I think I'll give it a try.

Another thing:

Are there maps to avoid with this build?

Spoiler
At the moment I only can tell up to tier 9 Maps, and then the Answer is simply no.

Typically dangerous maps, and how they feel with this Build.

Tier 9 - Residence: Easy. Just Easy. Even with 5p party and increased Bossdamge. Double Boss can be tricky but manageable. And if you use a Topazflask... well. Like Torture Chamber. :D

Tier 9 - Malformation: Well, this one needs movement and smart positioning. Piety does here insane Damage. But you can whirl through her beam without getting damage. You just need to take care of her "balls". I don't know how she's with Double Boss mod. I think that will be hard, but doable. I personally would avoid it.

Tier 8 - Orchard: In my try the boss had more damage, 3x Projectiles and for funsies... double boss. With Rumi's and Promise, not a big deal.

Tier 7 - Torture Chamber: With other builds a pain in the ass. But this Masterpiece pops a Topazflask and brainlessly facetanks. Double Boss with 30% increses Boss Damage and 9x% increased Damaga as element? Not a big deal. Even the Totems are a joke. A Topaz Flask is highly recommended.

Tier 7 - Jungle Valley: We are CI. Do I need to say more? The Chaos Spider does literally 0 damage to us. I like this map for farming.

Tier 7 - Terrace: Can be tricky. The boss maybe stuns you and can keep you in the stun lock. I had some dangerous visits with Double Bosses here. But if you play a bit smart, its not a big deal.

All other maps of Tier 1 to Tier 9 are easy. I would talk about high level maps.. if I had some.

For those who like to see others equipment (like I do)

Here is mine.

Spoiler

And If I get the right colors, my gloves will be switcht to:

@Legasi: you can get again my old gloves :D I didn't forget about the Consuming Dark :3

I didn't thought I would love to min/max my gear on a char. I truly love this build!

ps: Sorry for this wall of text, I'm at my Nightshift and I'm bored :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
i feel like controlled destruction is the best option for the 6th link if you cant afford an empower.
i tried added chaos, increased crit damage, faster casting and controlled destruction.

life leech is good for curse immune maps
faster casting feels better because you can move faster after casting but doesnt do much actually.
controlled destruction deals way more damage than added chaos or increased crit damage.
Hey Legasi,
Thank you for posting this guide.... It is without question one of the most robust builds I have played so far.....

You asked for videos?

Here is a video you can post in your guide.

https://youtu.be/sXrnGYUB2ec

It is Volcano T10 boss kill.

I will upload more as I continue playing your excellent build.

BR.

WiDoWoR
"
danihassanein wrote:
Hey Legasi,
Thank you for posting this guide.... It is without question one of the most robust builds I have played so far.....

You asked for videos?

Here is a video you can post in your guide.

https://youtu.be/sXrnGYUB2ec

It is Volcano T10 boss kill.

I will upload more as I continue playing your excellent build.

BR.

WiDoWoR

You know that Infernal Mantle makes you take 100% increased spell damage while on low mana right?
You should switch off Arctic Armour or support your auras with enlighten because you're always on low mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info