[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

Thanks again for the explanation and for the wonderful guide; will give this build a try :)
@OP, I am making a Hybrid version.

I'll post the results here, maybe even make my own guide.

In that case I'd credit you for the discovery of Wither totem (not the synergy itself, but synergy with the build in particular).

In the meanwhile, I won't say anything else because I don't want the necessary gear to shoot up in price before I buy it.

Hi there, looking forward to the results :)

On a sidenote, I added the stats section: pictures, numbers, words.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
Hi, I saw Mathil using a nice combo for getting powercharges, should work for this build too:

Cwdt - Blade Vortex - Power charge on crit - Inc. Duration.

However I am not sure if you have space for a 4-Link. Still, your call now ;)
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
"
Carmondai89 wrote:
Hi, I saw Mathil using a nice combo for getting powercharges, should work for this build too:

True, I saw that video too, sadly I don't have room for it :(
"
Carmondai89 wrote:

This has worked great for me. All I did was drop flame golem and move vaal discipline into my shield with regular discipline + increased duration. Granted I don't use arctic armour since I don't have and can't afford a lvl 3 enlighten on Talisman league. Power charges are now basically constantly up.
Very interesting build, would love to see some videos of it in action.
"
MapRef41N93W wrote:
"
Carmondai89 wrote:

This has worked great for me. All I did was drop flame golem and move vaal discipline into my shield with regular discipline + increased duration. Granted I don't use arctic armour since I don't have and can't afford a lvl 3 enlighten on Talisman league. Power charges are now basically constantly up.

Very interesting, are you following the guide, playing a similar build or just using this trick in a completely different one? Nevertheless I'll add it as an alternative setup.

"
MetalMessiah wrote:
Very interesting build, would love to see some videos of it in action.

Well, me too. Sadly I'm playing on a laptop with 30 hideout fps and 5-10 during mapping action.
Maybe I'll try to record something over the holidays, but don't blame me for the shitty video quality then :P

If you are still really curious about the build, feel free to add me in game. I can pull you through an Atziri run (your set) and you can hit me a bit in PvP ;)
This offer is up for anyone else too by the way. No need to be shy.
(I wonder how many people actually read the page 2 comments hehe)

On a sidenote, did some Hall of Grandmaster test runs for fun. Results are very promising (everyone non CI just melts, 4 arms clear, only Dyness in the 5th left, fucked up on the 6th's final fight (don't have res overcap)).
Last edited by Legasi on Dec 22, 2015, 3:01:23 PM
@Legasi :

Still working some stuff out. Stuff that I managed to include so far:

-Hybrid (3.7K HP, 1.8K ES) with MoM and clear mind (I can sustain without clarity).

I am not sold on high level CWDT immortal call. I am also not sold on CWDT cursing (I use Warlords and Assassins), altough I believe Atiziri's flask should remedy that. I am thinking of dropping CWDT IC and getting CWDT-GMP-PCOC-AB/spear, but I'll see about that.

I am also contemplating about using EC instead of Rallying to generate EC's more reliably, but RC is awesome for damage and I need it if something bursts my ES.

I still have shit resists (60% a piece, need 80%, but capped nonetheless), 1 ring is not Diamond, I can't afford Maligaro's ATM. I also plan on getting a +2 to minions helm, since I'm using Chaos-Zombie-Life-culling (culling because of colouring, I'd love to use Vaal skellies).
Last edited by dxmzmx on Dec 22, 2015, 6:00:47 PM
"
dxmzmx wrote:
@Legasi :

Still working some stuff out. Stuff that I managed to include so far:

-Hybrid (3.7K HP, 1.8K ES) with MoM and clear mind (I can sustain without clarity).

I am not sold on high level CWDT immortal call. I am also not sold on CWDT cursing (I use Warlords and Assassins), altough I believe Atiziri's flask should remedy that. I am thinking of dropping CWDT IC and getting CWDT-GMP-PCOC-AB/spear, but I'll see about that.

I am also contemplating about using EC instead of Rallying to generate EC's more reliably, but RC is awesome for damage and I need it if something bursts my ES.

I still have shit resists (60% a piece, need 80%, but capped nonetheless), 1 ring is not Diamond, I can't afford Maligaro's ATM. I also plan on getting a +2 to minions helm, since I'm using Chaos-Zombie-Life-culling (culling because of colouring, I'd love to use Vaal skellies).

You seem to be doing a lot of stuff differently. What lvl are you atm? Whats your fs tooltip? Are you not using a wither totem? Why rallying cry? my cwdt is lvl 1 btw. I personally dont think maligaros or diamond rings are necessary. How do you avoid the taking damage -> getting on low mana -> taking even more damage -> getting rekt cycle with IM and MoM?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info