[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

Mantle or Incandescent Heart for this build? If going CI it seems the defenses alone would outshine the +1 to fire gems. Not to mention it offers more chaos damage.
IGN

Reaper_of_Souls_
What do you think of the improved helmet?

I know, ES is still low but the +2 buff to curses and damage increase looks interesting.

So I am trying this build out and my damage seems pretty terrible. I am lvl 74 and my firestorm tooltip is only 906 damage. Not sure what I am doing wrong. This is the gear I am currently using, I have the
Auxium for when I hit 79. I know my gems need levels too, but I feel really weak at this point
Last edited by Krayth on Apr 16, 2017, 11:01:30 AM
"
Krayth wrote:
So I am trying this build out and my damage seems pretty terrible. I am lvl 74 and my firestorm tooltip is only 906 damage. Not sure what I am doing wrong. This is the gear I am currently using, I have the
Auxium for when I hit 79. I know my gems need levels too, but I feel really weak at this point

How about you actually follow the damn guide for a start?! Jeez some people...
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
"
Legasi wrote:

Thank you so much for that well thought out and helpful response.
"
Krayth wrote:
"
Legasi wrote:

Thank you so much for that well thought out and helpful response.

This build is about using wither and CwC... you are using self-cast firestorm with spell-echo. In the guide it's explained why you should not use that... think that's why you got that response. It's typical in build guides that people say it's not good while they aren't even following the build.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
Killed shaper .....

Thanks for the build! One of the cheapest and safest around :)

Update: killed uber-Atzi no problems at all (1 death to lightning storm), no chance for trash or valls/trio to kill me. Used sheild+dagger (no need for huge dps here) + 2 warding ruby flasks for Atziri herself, facetanked everything. Still ZO version, all items but 6l mantle are 10-20c worth each.

and it was my first char to reliably clear Hall of Grandmasters (just bring a swap weapon for those fat CI masters to remove the chaos conversion).

Any lvling (85-95+) advice? Cwc gmp fireball+spelltotem flameblast in a 4l? anything else? Lvling this char is such a pain, so damn slow...
Last edited by Fedotsinichkin on Apr 18, 2017, 8:56:28 AM
"
"
Killed shaper .....

Thanks for the build! One of the cheapest and safest around :)

Update: killed uber-Atzi no problems at all (1 death to lightning storm), no chance for trash or valls/trio to kill me. Used sheild+dagger (no need for huge dps here) + 2 warding ruby flasks for Atziri herself, facetanked everything. Still ZO version, all items but 6l mantle are 10-20c worth each.

and it was my first char to reliably clear Hall of Grandmasters (just bring a swap weapon for those fat CI masters to remove the chaos conversion).

Any lvling (85-95+) advice? Cwc gmp fireball+spelltotem flameblast in a 4l? anything else? Lvling this char is such a pain, so damn slow...

Gz on the kill! What did you get?

Hmm I leveled my char with self cast Firestorm back in the day, or more like the party carried me... Last league there was the option of pyre + vortex, no idea if it's still worth it with with the nerfed pyre and aoe.

For HoGM, try swapping Wither for Scorching Ray and VM for Block Reduction. I'm also using a Doryanis Catalyst against strong CI dudes.

If you got more of a budget, go either pure Scorching Ray or SR CWC FS CD EF RD/BCR in a Regalia.

Swapping the cwdt vortex for a Frost Bomb also helps a lot against dyness :)
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
"
MrZorx wrote:
10.3k ES

5.88 DPS hideout

7.6k DPS with flasks

11.7k DPS with boot enchant + all solo buffs (You actually get crit more than you think lategame)

If you're playing SC, go for jewel nodes with double dipping mods over extra ES, they make a massive difference.

Tree cus I cannot into formatting > goo.gl/97GEKj

10/10 build doe, may it rest in pieces come 3.0

Looking at your jewels, I see chaos, fire, and area damage. I'm thinking of getting a fun insane dps talisman, and was wondering the priority of prefixes. Would it be like spell damage, chaos damage, then fire damage?

Thanks, and your damage looks insane. And expensive ;)
I've built a skyforth/crit version of this. ive been playing it since i invented something similar around the same time many moons ago, although your version helped me a TON. 11k firestorm, 13k shield, no regen, full leech. it works better. anyone wanna see the money money version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info