[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

@Bison and maurost

The 6th link depends on one's individual gear and stats. FC doesn't feel like it helps much, but it increases boss dps the most IF you can sustain the mana.
CD might give the highest tooltip, but you have to keep in mind that it makes your surgeons flasks a tad less good.

"
danihassanein wrote:
Hey Legasi,
Thank you for posting this guide.... It is without question one of the most robust builds I have played so far.....

You asked for videos?

Here is a video you can post in your guide.

https://youtu.be/sXrnGYUB2ec

It is Volcano T10 boss kill.

I will upload more as I continue playing your excellent build.

BR.

WiDoWoR

Yo, thanks for the video! I'm not quite sure if I wanna include this for several reasons:

You're on low mana (taking twice as much damage in the video as you would normally). Remove clarity and use a mana pot instead.
Your es is really low for the map tier you're playing. Have you taken all inc es nodes already?
You're using a life flask. Like wth.

And even linking enlighten to your auras like maurost proposed won't help since you still need some mana to cast. Low mana threshold is 35% btw.

Would you mind making your character tab public so we can see your level, gear and tree?
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
Last edited by Legasi on Jan 30, 2016, 8:52:56 AM
I tried to record a video.
Please be gentle with me, this is my first one ever.

I know the qulity is bad, but I will figure it out how to record in a higher quality and with a better map lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0wy-JKdkeI&feature=youtu.be

ps: this may be my motivation to put in my new ram into my PC. (I'm lazy ^^)

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I recorded a normal atziri run today.
quality is kinda potato, sorry for that.
also not the cleanest kill ever but i found an abyssus with sick rolls :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k8hxXs7hFs
Edit: maybe its not ready and optimized yet if you see this right when i post it. check it out later!
Last edited by maurost on Jan 30, 2016, 5:58:40 PM
"
maurost wrote:
I recorded a normal atziri run today.
quality is kinda potato, sorry for that.
also not the cleanest kill ever but i found an abyssus with sick rolls :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k8hxXs7hFs
Edit: maybe its not ready and optimized yet if you see this right when i post it. check it out later!

Nice Abby

Can you show your Equipment?
Whats your Tooltip for FS?

I'm a bit envy for the non stuttering video :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:

Nice Abby

Can you show your Equipment?
Whats your Tooltip for FS?

I'm a bit envy for the non stuttering video :D

My equipment should be visible on my profile character tab
My tooltip right now (with conc): 5436

Gems are all lvl 19 no quality so there is a lot more incoming!
The Crit focused tree looks good so far. Maybe I'll try it. But I think I would miss the Alchemist cluster.

Whats your Damage when you switch Controlled Dest. to Inc Crit Damage? Whats your Crit chance with 3 PC?

Looks pretty solid.

Question about the Video: is it mentioned that you only use Disci? Why not AA? I think of Mana issues, but I'm asking :)

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
The Crit focused tree looks good so far. Maybe I'll try it. But I think I would miss the Alchemist cluster.

Whats your Damage when you switch Controlled Dest. to Inc Crit Damage? Whats your Crit chance with 3 PC?

Looks pretty solid.

Question about the Video: is it mentioned that you only use Disci? Why not AA? I think of Mana issues, but I'm asking :)

i havent got a leveled inc crit damage to check right now. also, i switched some gems to 20% quality just moments ago so my damage is gone anyways lol.
45.18% on 3 PC -> 51.18& on 5 PC

yup, mana issues and no leveled enlighten/other possibilities
"

Looks pretty solid.

I don't think the power charge tree is worth it unless you have Skyforth. Ghetto-charge generation is just too ghetto. Requires you to be in melee range, so you can't ofscreen nearly as well.

This is a very reliable build.

It handles just about any thing you throw it into. She is easy to live with.

I also tried the crit option and went back to the stock version. I think that the crit option is slightly stronger, but the original is a little safer.

I've been very pleasantly surprised by the versatility of this build, actually.

On my test witch it is as good as anything else currently available, maybe not quite as fast clearing as some of the very powerful builds i've recently tested, however it is very easy to live with and has no nasty surprises whilst playing it.

She [it] seems quite similar to the blade fall build which I ran it with back to back for a comparison. The two builds were very alike to play.

Another thing is that this build has a little room for different options according to each individual player, the build isn't 'set in stone' and can be modified a bit to suit each players style.

As I said, it's no super-CoC or crit-voltaxic mega clearer, but it gets the job done reliably and steadily with no fuss.

Best of all, it's relatively cheap to make.

R.

"
Legasi wrote:
@Bison and maurost

The 6th link depends on one's individual gear and stats. FC doesn't feel like it helps much, but it increases boss dps the most IF you can sustain the mana.
CD might give the highest tooltip, but you have to keep in mind that it makes your surgeons flasks a tad less good.

"
danihassanein wrote:
Hey Legasi,
Thank you for posting this guide.... It is without question one of the most robust builds I have played so far.....

You asked for videos?

Here is a video you can post in your guide.

https://youtu.be/sXrnGYUB2ec

It is Volcano T10 boss kill.

I will upload more as I continue playing your excellent build.

BR.

WiDoWoR

Yo, thanks for the video! I'm not quite sure if I wanna include this for several reasons:

You're on low mana (taking twice as much damage in the video as you would normally). Remove clarity and use a mana pot instead.
Your es is really low for the map tier you're playing. Have you taken all inc es nodes already?
You're using a life flask. Like wth.

And even linking enlighten to your auras like maurost proposed won't help since you still need some mana to cast. Low mana threshold is 35% btw.

Would you mind making your character tab public so we can see your level, gear and tree?

Thanks Legasi for pointing out these things. It totally slipped my mind the penalty for low mana you get from IM....

I hope you can have a look at my char as I made the char list public... give me a few pointers if there is something I missed to even further make this build more awesome.

Thanks again...

BR.

WiDoWoR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info