[2.3] King's "Close Stalker" - Blast Rain + Puncture Trap + 50/25 Block [HC and Atziri deathless]

I swear, this build is cursed, fun but cursed, ripped two tries at 56, 1st was display driver crash at cruel malachai, not entirely my fault there and second was double ghosted breakrib talisman Kole and worst kind of ghosted i mean turbo rape kind of ghosted cuz i couldnt even log out got pulled at mach 5 speed that broke my characters bones and then Kole double dunked me with a the force of million suns in an instant. Third time is the charm right? :D
Last edited by azuazu on Dec 19, 2015, 4:29:05 PM
Just a quick mention. The previously mentioned Vessel of Vinktar has variations to it with the most suiting for this build being Lightning Penetration or Physical to Lightning.
Lightning pen flask: http://imgur.com/28NFbmG
My guess is that the flask is really lategame.
Hey, really nice build.

I think there´s a mistake in the skill tree. You took Strong Arm instead of Butchery in the Marauder starting area.
"
smashcreep wrote:
Hey, really nice build.

I think there´s a mistake in the skill tree. You took Strong Arm instead of Butchery in the Marauder starting area.

Thanks!

It's not a mistake. This build uses two Lioneye's Fall jewels so that's why I take all the one-handed / swords / two-handed nodes. The radius of jewel is medium, so it can't reach Buthery.
UPDATE: Finished gearing and added another video of T6 Strand map.
i would place a lioneyes fall next to the resolute technique jewel slot. it gives you a high amount of damage, AOE, stun, power charges... and so on. a very nice jewel slot for this jewel.

nice build so far. keep it up
"
kralj87 wrote:
"
smashcreep wrote:
Hey, really nice build.

Thanks!

It's not a mistake. This build uses two Lioneye's Fall jewels so that's why I take all the one-handed / swords / two-handed nodes. The radius of jewel is medium, so it can't reach Buthery.

I missed that! Sorry for the confusion, thanks for clearing that up.
I assume there is no way to play this build without Lioneye's? They go for an exalt now in HCTalisman.
No Lioneye's Fall jewel skill tree

I guess I'd do something like this. Not sure it's min maxed since I did it in 2 min, but it should be good. I'll take a better look when I come home.
Since lioneyes fall is so expensive now, i'd personally recommend keeping it in stash til u can get Chin Sol for that knockback defensive layer and focus on survivability early on. Also use poachers mark to get frenzy charges and flask charges til you can sustain blood rage. Reason why to do so, is that since you go point blank means u gotta stay close to mobs where you will inevitably get hit, sometimes for lethal damage, chin sol adds a knockback defense, before that, survivability is the key, Poachers mark keeps your granites and quicksilvers full at all times. Also this build in OP's post is more of a blast rain build rather than shrapnel shot isnt it? :D

just my 2 cents

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info