[2.3] King's "Close Stalker" - Blast Rain + Puncture Trap + 50/25 Block [HC and Atziri deathless]

"
Quendishir wrote:
I've been using a very similar build to yours, and I have to say it's been a very, very solid run so afar. Shrapnel Shot alone makes most things stupidly easy to get through. My suggestion, however, is that up until level 32 you should run Lesser Multiple Projectile with it. The AoE certainly makes farming easier. At level 32, Death's Harp, and just laugh.

I think that increased AoE gem works a lot better than LMP in this case. They have a similar effect, but inc AoE doesn't have less Multiplier.
Have you looked into or tested in Empire's Grasp gloves? (Reverses Knockback Direction, Shrapnel Shot turns into a vacuum!?)
"
Varrent wrote:
Have you looked into or tested in Empire's Grasp gloves? (Reverses Knockback Direction, Shrapnel Shot turns into a vacuum!?)

whats the point
I'd rather keep them away :)
Okay, so there is a new unique flask Vessel of Vinktar http://imgur.com/uhWw0d4
How do you think it would work with the build?
Edit: Would like to mention that you can remove the shock effect on youself with a Grounding flask.
Last edited by Insane_Butler on Dec 18, 2015, 3:54:35 AM
"
Insane_Butler wrote:
Okay, so there is a new unique flask Vessel of Vinktar http://imgur.com/uhWw0d4
How do you think it would work with the build?
Edit: Would like to mention that you can remove the shock effect on youself with a Grounding flask.

This is a perfect flask for killing bosses! :O I need one :)
"
Varrent wrote:

I actually got them as a drop and tried them out. They were FUN, like really fun.
Having a trash vacuum where the enemies are being pulled into the kill zone was just great, but the rippy nature of HC really made them reaaaly bad vs bosses an other strong melee rares that you wan't to knockback away from you.

Also as a sidenote I ripped my lvl 80 Shrapnel Duelist I posted the videos :( sucks but it happens. Mostly curious about what killed me, some magic humanoid mobs with extra hp mods just 2shotted me @ 6k hp and 6k armor with AA WHILE they were enfeebled in waste pool.
Last edited by ciryous on Dec 18, 2015, 9:07:23 PM
"
ciryous wrote:
"
Varrent wrote:

I actually got them as a drop and tried them out. They were FUN, like really fun.
Having a trash vacuum where the enemies are being pulled into the kill zone was just great, but the rippy nature of HC really made them reaaaly bad vs bosses an other strong melee rares that you wan't to knockback away from you.

Also as a sidenote I ripped my lvl 80 Shrapnel Duelist I posted the videos :( sucks but it happens. Mostly curious about what killed me, some magic humanoid mobs with extra hp mods just 2shotted me @ 6k hp and 6k armor with AA WHILE they were enfeebled in waste pool.

Extra dmg map and powerful crits mod perhaps?
I should have played HC instead of SC. I'd really love to test this build in HC. Currently lvl 83, got all the gear I wanted and I usually get bored after lvl 80.. It feels almost impossible to die. 80% phys reduction, 20k armour, 5+k life, 40/25 block, enfeeble, life leech, Knockbacks.. Ideal for HC.
"
azuazu wrote:
"
ciryous wrote:
"
Varrent wrote:

Extra dmg map and powerful crits mod perhaps?

There was only some little extra fire damage mod and other similar mobs didn't seem to hurt, dunno :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info