[2.3] King's "Close Stalker" - Blast Rain + Puncture Trap + 50/25 Block [HC and Atziri deathless]

Thanks, i have same idea about using Chin Sol bow + Point Blank. Use Shrapnel Shot + Ballista Totem.

I post some question about Shrapnel shot 's lighting dam. It say lighting deal dam to enemy in front. If we attach with LMP/GMP, will it consider as shotgun effect?

4L (6L) -> Shrapnel shot + Physical Projectile Damage + Added Fire Damage + Increased AoE (+ Weapon Elemental Damage + Faster attacks?)

4L (6L) -> Siege Ballista + LMP + Faster Attacks + Physical projectile damage (+ Added fire damage + knockback?)

Have you consider about added chaos dam/poison on hit instead of WED/Added Fire Dam? Phys reflect it not big problem with high life + armour. But ele reflect is really big problem.

"
bad_boy_hp wrote:
Thanks, i have same idea about using Chin Sol bow + Point Blank. Use Shrapnel Shot + Ballista Totem.

I post some question about Shrapnel shot 's lighting dam. It say lighting deal dam to enemy in front. If we attach with LMP/GMP, will it consider as shotgun effect?

4L (6L) -> Shrapnel shot + Physical Projectile Damage + Added Fire Damage + Increased AoE (+ Weapon Elemental Damage + Faster attacks?)

4L (6L) -> Siege Ballista + LMP + Faster Attacks + Physical projectile damage (+ Added fire damage + knockback?)

Have you consider about added chaos dam/poison on hit instead of WED/Added Fire Dam? Phys reflect it not big problem with high life + armour. But ele reflect is really big problem.

As far as I know, Attacks can't shotgun, so I think that LMP/GMP is a waste. AoE doesn't have a less Multiplier as those two do, and the Effect is almost the same since we'll be up close to enemies.

I was thinking about adding poison gem to Siege ballista combo. It should be used for some extra damage, but also for kiting and dealing with tough bosses. I believe that combo should work nicely.
"
Blindsight wrote:
"
kralj87 wrote:
Those nodes are there because of Lioneye's Fall unique jewel. I modified tree a bit so that's why armour amount is a bit off. I'll fix that asap :)

Oh, that makes sense... except I don't think that jewel works with dual-wield nodes. According to this thread (albeit from closed beta):

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/37zges/cb_spoilers_does_the_unique_jewel_lioneyes_fall/crr413b

"Can confirm that dual wield nodes are NOT affected by Lioneye's Fall."

Edit: Yeah, looking at your tree, I think it would be better to use a standard dps/attack speed/life/resistance jewel instead, and use the two points to get another jewel socket. A three-mod jewel should be reasonably priced.

Edit 2: Another improvement, if you really need resists from your tree, then pick up Cloth and Chain instead of Sentinel. You'll gain 5% all res and 12% armour/evasion at the cost of 10 strength. I'd drop both, though... resists are easy to get from gear, or even jewels. Right now, I'm thinking of using this, but I want to find 3 more points to pare off, since I'm probably only going to get to level 90. I'm debating between Heavy Draw and Berserking as the marginal nodes to drop, but I haven't put it into a spreadsheet yet with assumed gear values.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAmy25HRXsivDpRsSCsKu-p3XLZU23tupivTaNfkd-QzGE2drBTP_DMwHcdO0uU9ZYWhp34wUt4J8shalueu8FZm8nIWBYr8AaeWiaanTxNuh4DW87wQQY2ymlAee18l8_FHUUTacwcmw1khQg9kikwnfX_Eufy2xG_o_Yve8OjM9W-ryfMglN4_4KUEc9_H8rGJE6UqZX8kVYYzB8Mn4OPDrhMZ6NfVFHFHEj9j7PN9SVBdl8-OtNkr3m7T_ZxgiJggfqGPPdMpSa8fJB9zJ2rGhlfwJdaHzZz36m4MqprY0=

Thanks for putting together this build, btw! I need to level a Duelist for 2.2 Ascendancy classes, and I wanted to do a Chin Sol shrapnel shot build this league.

Edit 3: How important do you think Unwavering Stance is, to this build? With knockback at close range and 202% life from tree and high armour, I'd think stuns wouldn't be a big problem... That's another option to shave 2 points off the build.

Edit 4: Here's the build I'm looking at, now. Using Lioneye's Fall to its fullest in Duelist, ditching the whole Ranger area of the tree, and losing a bit of life, but getting enough int for level 1 blasphemy, and a pile more damage, a bit more attack speed, but 20% reduced life. Not sure if it's worth it, though. Losing 2 damage/as/life jewels probably aren't worth losing all the ranger nodes.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAmy25HRXsivDpRsSCsKu-p3XLZU3qYr02R36E2amUh2p4eqknhO_awWEhQzF07S5TrlAaVUz_wzMFLdNve3Q26NZYWhp672WnAedYr-CfQKAUTacwqW4FZm8nIWBeE_xLn8vAGnlommp08SFVvJ94DW87wQQY2yml3D0YkTpStfJfPxR1B3Uyfg48cmw1khQg9kikwsCmFHFsRv6P2L3vDozP2Xz46zIJTeP-ClBHPfyCB-oY892mV_JFWGPyQfcydqxoZTrhMZ582c9-rY1GaW5p1fiPYA==

Ty for your suggestions! I think you're right, Unwavering stance might not be needed so I removed it from the new tree. I also completely forgot about Cloth and Chain, so I added those instead of Sentinel.

I messeged GGG about the Lioneye's Fall jewel and am waiting for their response. I've read that it works with Dervish and Destroyer nodes, but hopefully they'll verify that soon.

As for Ranger part of tree, I believe that it's pretty good to travel there since Bow cluster is powerfull and health nodes also have flask amount and recovery bonuses which are very nice.

Thanks again :)
Just a few more hours and this is it! Gonna try your build in the new league SC. =D
I hope you continue to update your post about this build.

btw... where will I be able to find these 2 new skill gems?

Thanks
Im gonna use this build in HC. Cant wait for the new league and this build! Thanks for making it.

If you have the time. Would you like to make a leveling tree? Or what nodes would you suggest to take first?

Thanks!
"
disastergamer wrote:
Just a few more hours and this is it! Gonna try your build in the new league SC. =D
I hope you continue to update your post about this build.

btw... where will I be able to find these 2 new skill gems?

Thanks

Great to hear that! :) I'll also play SC for now because I want to test everything and prices should be better there.

Once I hit maps, which will be Sunday, I guess, I'll write a regular guide in this thread.

New skill gems are always drop only, but they shouldn't be expensive. I'm guessing most people will play new chaos and phys spells, so this'll be cheap.

I usually use Storm cloud bow for leveling since it's very powerfull with Wrath/Anger + HoI/HoT and Rain of Arrows. I'll use Shrapnel shot when I reach lvl 40 or so.

Cheers!
"
kramurz wrote:
Im gonna use this build in HC. Cant wait for the new league and this build! Thanks for making it.

If you have the time. Would you like to make a leveling tree? Or what nodes would you suggest to take first?

Thanks!

Sure, I'll make a levelling tree and everything else when I get back from work! Cheers and GL!

PS: Make sure you kite hard situations with Siege Ballista!
Last edited by kralj87 on Dec 11, 2015, 8:07:04 AM
"
kralj87 wrote:
"
kramurz wrote:

Thanks!

Sure, I'll make a levelling tree and everything else when I get back from work! Cheers and GL!

PS: Make sure you kite hard situations with Siege Ballista!

Great thanks alot!
Last edited by kramurz on Dec 11, 2015, 12:08:21 PM
hi kralj87,

is it possible to make a skill tree with 20p steps i am a new player and things like this help me a lot .

btw this Build looks funny .-)

lg Zodd

edit. i just read that u make a lvl tree if you are back from work ^^
Last edited by BerserkZodd on Dec 11, 2015, 1:28:35 PM
It will be up in 30min :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info