[2.3] King's "Close Stalker" - Blast Rain + Puncture Trap + 50/25 Block [HC and Atziri deathless]

"
sherkal wrote:
"
kralj87 wrote:
UPDATE: Updated skill tree. Gained 30% bow damage and some life. Can't believe I missed that. Also added non lioneye's fall tree.

Alot of stuff wasted into this the staff nodes, i.e. power charge on block and crit stuff since you have RT tho.

Worth it?

Yep, but 10% block + 8% life + 5% aoe + 30% more damage increase than previous version. So it's definitely worth it :)

"
kramurz wrote:
Level 64 atm! Going strong! Just bought Chin Sol and my first Lionseye Fall. Working great. I switched Shrapnel for Siege Ballista. I noticed i was only using Blast Rain. Can i ask you why you took Darressos Defiance as body armour? Does it benefit the build that much? Thanks!

You can use Puncture + Trap + PPAD + Slower Projectiles + Trap and Mine damage for bosses if you don't like Siege Ballista nor Shrapnel Shot. Blast Rain is great for clearing packs!

Daresso's Defiance gives you both damage and defense. I really like that armour.
"
kralj87 wrote:
"
sherkal wrote:
"
kralj87 wrote:
UPDATE: Updated skill tree. Gained 30% bow damage and some life. Can't believe I missed that. Also added non lioneye's fall tree.

Alot of stuff wasted into this the staff nodes, i.e. power charge on block and crit stuff since you have RT tho.

Worth it?

Yep, but 10% block + 8% life + 5% aoe + 30% more damage increase than previous version. So it's definitely worth it :)

oh wasnt sure the block worked, nice!
sry double post x_x
Last edited by sherkal on Dec 23, 2015, 2:40:59 AM
"
kralj87 wrote:
"
sherkal wrote:
"
kralj87 wrote:

Worth it?

are you capped for ele weakness/curses maps with all those uniques? too lazy to add them up :P
Eh, I'm not and I should really buy new gear, but I'm lazy :)

Lvl 85 atm and I Feel invincible!
UPDATE: Added defense screen shot (With Rumi's active)
Just did Atziri today @86. Guide added.
"
kralj87 wrote:
"
kramurz wrote:
Level 64 atm! Going strong! Just bought Chin Sol and my first Lionseye Fall. Working great. I switched Shrapnel for Siege Ballista. I noticed i was only using Blast Rain. Can i ask you why you took Darressos Defiance as body armour? Does it benefit the build that much? Thanks!

You can use Puncture + Trap + PPAD + Slower Projectiles + Trap and Mine damage for bosses if you don't like Siege Ballista nor Shrapnel Shot. Blast Rain is great for clearing packs!

Daresso's Defiance gives you both damage and defense. I really like that armour.

Thanks for the quick answer! Im going to try out Puncture + Trap + PPAD + Slower Proj. Since i feel Siege Ballista is kinda useless.
"
kralj87 wrote:
UPDATE: Added defense screen shot (With Rumi's active)

Did you consider using CWDT-IC-Inc Duration combo for yet another layer of deffense? Or do you feel it is not necessary?

I'm asking because you are using Daresso's chest which gives you free endurance charges and they are spent to trigger CWDT combo on heavy hit automatically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info