[2.4 Trickster] Grocery's Caustic Arrow Trickster Shadow! HC Viable!

"
absolutefury wrote:
I'm really looking forward for you testing this build out with the new tree and gems. I usually play a bow build, but I've never done pa/ca. Depending if this is uber viable I'll probably be playing your build as my first character this league.

Will let you know how it goes! I honestly won't run Uber until at least the new year. I am going to be playing A SHIT TON for the first week, then I am on vacation for 2 weeks. I'll answer questions in the threads during that time but won't have much time to play. That's why I am going to be updating this thread and others A LOT over the next week.

Pretty much every PA build with 185% life or more is Uber viable. Might be worth it to go Scion Tree and drop some chaos nodes though as well, to be safe.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
You have probably answered this already but with the life and mana leech nodes being attack damage by the duelist tree, does that apply to ca?
"
absolutefury wrote:
You have probably answered this already but with the life and mana leech nodes being attack damage by the duelist tree, does that apply to ca?

It SHOULD (should) apply to the initial hit of Caustic Arrow. The cloud will not leech though as it is a degen effect I believe. I will confirm tomorrow as will many others, but I am pretty sure that is how it will work. Could be wrong though.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Curious to see how this works out. Tomorrow comes slowly.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Curious to see how this works out. Tomorrow comes slowly.

Indeed it does. I will be playing at 6pm PST (Work) and furiously updating everything as I try out a few different options. Let me know how it goes for you!

Side note: To the hidden potential question. It looks good, but will require a lot of points removed from chaos damage. Could still be a small upgrade, but will cost A TON.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
hey buddy, how do I get your passive tree working? I have the offline editor and I copy and paste the link but it wont work.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_D6u00SaVJIvIDGHiwzp2glVLieCbtbVIjDbmWITF62NQQpMfNj2iLkkTnapVhQ5IbIylyxGWtzBirAceFAm0xZUuE23C7PDVJogFtY_6SVGNv1xAUUfUI4fLPs831DB8p5u95u0_jX11niP2zxVNkqOK7g7vekQN9qPTfsjwFSAAXn11LYMs6RmO_roZtIazAO7tg76nKk0ILnXLbmllTT8nm423tupi1fi9NkrIjX5uqkMxtfLawcMzNZJ07S5TWhr-j9i9BS3Tb03j_gqmV_JFOuE=

That's the build I have made, idk if its close to yours or not. I was gonna use your expertise on it to see if it looks good.
Last edited by derfff87 on Dec 10, 2015, 9:45:56 PM
"
derfff87 wrote:
hey buddy, how do I get your passive tree working? I have the offline editor and I copy and paste the link but it wont work.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_D6u00SaVJIvIDGHiwzp2glVLieCbtbVIjDbmWITF62NQQpMfNj2iLkkTnapVhQ5IbIylyxGWtzBirAceFAm0xZUuE23C7PDVJogFtY_6SVGNv1xAUUfUI4fLPs831DB8p5u95u0_jX11niP2zxVNkqOK7g7vekQN9qPTfsjwFSAAXn11LYMs6RmO_roZtIazAO7tg76nKk0ILnXLbmllTT8nm423tupi1fi9NkrIjX5uqkMxtfLawcMzNZJ07S5TWhr-j9i9BS3Tb03j_gqmV_JFOuE=

That's the build I have made, idk if its close to yours or not. I was gonna use your expertise on it to see if it looks good.

It an exile tools build.

Try this in the offline planner:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4DHgUtBbUHHgguDY0OSBEvEZYTbRQJFHUWvxjbGY4fQSLqI_YmiCaVKlsrCi4jLlMwcTB8MgE2PTfUOkI-z0MxR35JE0lRSn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHUuxVS1WFWhpbr1xAXfJh4mHrYqxlTWegaoxsjG5pdO11nnXLdoJ6U3rvfXWCXod2h8uJ4I19jX6Nv4_6kx-TmZUumyabjZ2qotmjiqXLp5uw2LIZtMW00bVItzC3truevTa95r6nwuzDM8M6yAzIFMu9zxXPetNv037UI9X42sHdqOOf5ljmgejW6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968NX1b_zF_ro=
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Dec 10, 2015, 10:00:38 PM
ah okay. thanks.
so your build uses a lot of projectile damage nodes I see, does that affect the damage of the degen? this is the first time ive tried to make a build before. idk if mines viable honestly, I might just wanna follow yours I suppose.
"
derfff87 wrote:
so your build uses a lot of projectile damage nodes I see, does that affect the damage of the degen? this is the first time ive tried to make a build before. idk if mines viable honestly, I might just wanna follow yours I suppose.

Proj damage DOES effect cloud damage.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info