New Additional Supporter Pack Effects!

First two weapon effects are very very weak. The other 2 are great. Good job regardless, but I feel like the first two packs should get an improvement in the weapon effects department. Previous supporter packs had amazing weapon effects for all ranks.
Just got myself the "Aspirant Supporter Pack"

Main reason is that today the Seraph sword is on sale, and I am tired of my Mjolnir look :D

Am really amazed by the Portal effect and the pet thought, pretty sure I will upgrade atleast one more Tier
Love the new packs !!! Just wish we could still buy older ones... thinking after reading most of the posts that if you made them available again you would be overwhelmed by the support :)
"
xAgility wrote:
First two weapon effects are very very weak. The other 2 are great. Good job regardless, but I feel like the first two packs should get an improvement in the weapon effects department. Previous supporter packs had amazing weapon effects for all ranks.

It's all about your taste; not everyone likes the "blowtorch / Tesla Coil" look. Programmers and artists did a great job on them IMO; if they don't suit your taste, there are plenty of glowy / sparkly options out there.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
Fasteddie1 wrote:
Love the new packs !!! Just wish we could still buy older ones... thinking after reading most of the posts that if you made them available again you would be overwhelmed by the support :)

Yup, I'll bet they would sell plenty...and I think I can safely say that most proud Kiwi owners out there would go absolutely nuts in their "you promised us..." rhetoric. Probably not worth the ill will such a sale would generate. Heck, I would love to see the Pilgrim Hat (or something similar) come back, but GGG has stayed true to its word on that one as well.

Have a great day!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
OldeSchool wrote:
"
Fasteddie1 wrote:

Yup, I'll bet they would sell plenty...and I think I can safely say that most proud Kiwi owners out there would go absolutely nuts in their "you promised us..." rhetoric. Probably not worth the ill will such a sale would generate. Heck, I would love to see the Pilgrim Hat (or something similar) come back, but GGG has stayed true to its word on that one as well.

Have a great day!

As an old Silver Supporter, I wish GGG did offer those packs again, or at least allowed people who had the old packs to upgrade them. It's really a shame because they would sell very well and sometimes 'exclusivity' does more harm than good. I've really wanted to go from Silver to Gold, but that isn't going to happen, and I do understand people who would want the older weapon effects as well. Still, I do get GGG's model and wishes on this, even if I am not in 100% agreement with them.
"
OldeSchool wrote:
"
xAgility wrote:

It's all about your taste; not everyone likes the "blowtorch / Tesla Coil" look. Programmers and artists did a great job on them IMO; if they don't suit your taste, there are plenty of glowy / sparkly options out there.

I think most people would prefer a weapon effect that's actually visible in battle and when using heralds and other items with effects.

I don't understand why GGG is making the "cheap" supporter packs with effects that look weak. They are not actually cheap and all support packs should have mtxs that are amazing (but the more expensive ones perhaps a bit better and of course have more)

If someone wants a cheap weapon effect they will buy a 5 dollars pack, not a 50 dollars supporter pack.
Last edited by phmn on Dec 4, 2015, 9:42:26 AM
Aspirant weapon effect is very underwhelming... Should be glowing a little more so it wont be almost INVISIBLE on 2 hand big weapons.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
Fasteddie1 wrote:

Now you can get "Regal weapon effect+" (Ascendant Weapon Effect) !
Nais for their price.

But you cant touch dat Highgate WPN MTX, its just too good..
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info