New Additional Supporter Pack Effects!

Nice effects...will continue to support...will continue to be jealous of those top tier supporters who have cooler effects than me..
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
Loving all the effects, I even think the lower 2 weapon effects are just right!

Thanks for adding these.
"
lycorisuno wrote:
Where is my t-shirt of The Awakening - Vaal Supporter???

Same here. I'm paranoid someone stole... Plz tell us you are still sending?
"
neonive wrote:
"
lycorisuno wrote:
Where is my t-shirt of The Awakening - Vaal Supporter???

Same here. I'm paranoid someone stole... Plz tell us you are still sending?

Our shipping supplier is working through some backlog for the Awakening T-Shirts. We are very sorry about the wait, and we can assure you we are still sending them!

If you have been waiting for a while for your Awakening T-Shirt please email in to support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into it for you.
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
Now that I have money to finally support this game (played very early on in closed beta) I miss all those old packs I couldn't get. I'm sad the weapon effects in the affordable packs aren't all that great. I'd of instantly tossed out money for the 2nd challenger pack for cool weapon effects since I'm missing all the cool mtx from back in the day.

I hope one day they'll go back and allow you to purchase the older tiers. Without the bonus's of being able to create a unique or a monster. Just the effects.
Hey those Ghostflames tho....................can't wait till tomorrow.
Thinking about a pack, but I dislike the (lower tier) effects. Things are extremely expensive, but they have always been expensive, even thou you get the mtx points for it. I think the stone gargoyle is nice, but I dislike the bronze. The bronze portal and weapon effect are kind of ok, just the bare minimum I expected. Unlike some I don;t want eternal weapon effects I always thought them to be over the top. I haven't been the biggest fan of my flame and ice weapon effects. The balance between adding some atmosphere or a feature to my character and having a WoW carnival parade.

The aspirant portal and weapon effect are below the minimum (the other end), it reminds me of those old weapon effects I have which you barely notice (and than you had to buy them twice for the offhand). The aspirant one you probably won't notice at all. This has put me off in a way that I am atm not opting in (still the stone gargoyle does look nice).

I discovered the comics which kind of went past me as I wasn't playing poe at that time, lo and behold some far nicer stuff in there, plus I like comics in general. Comics are the one thing I do like to have as physical goods (oh sold out). I have a big dislike for the t-shirt, just not my thing same for the orb key chain thingy (but as I understand it can be exchanged for points?).

Art books are nice, but beyond 100 price POE would need to be a game far more tailored to my taste (self found *cough* and less (no) trade). If the ghost armour is nice (I think the breastplate has potential not sure about the rest) I might opt in for some points.

Last edited by Ozgwald on Dec 5, 2015, 12:57:26 PM
This stuff is awesome
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:18:24 PM
Got it!.

<3
CASUAL GAMER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info