New Additional Supporter Pack Effects!

Just bought the aspirant supporter pack, mainly to support the game, because the extra effects are just not that great. The portal effect is quite nice, but I don't think I will be using it much, I still prefer the arctic portal effect. The higher packs do seem better though.

The grey pet is barely visible in the game and the weapon effect is almost invisible. I think grey was not the best theme colour to go for, it is just too underwhelming.

Still, we do get the points, and the point of the pack is to support the great game you guys keep improving, so a big thankyou for your awesome efforts.
Last edited by Suni on Dec 4, 2015, 1:16:38 PM
why apsirant portal is the only one without any gorgolyte theme? :(
Aye Aye Captain!
"
jeż wrote:
why apsirant portal is the only one without any gorgolyte theme? :(

Because it is the cheapest pack. Even though the Aspirant weapon effect easily get overshadowed because of Heralds and the rest of the auras, and the Aspirant portal effect is lacking the gargoyle theme, it is suppose to make up the lack of substance that the Aspirant supporter pack had last week. I can live with it since I am only 60USD away from upgrading to Challenger supporter pack to get much better weapon and portal effects, on top of getting another T-Shirt and pet.

Edit: I actually like the portal effect from the Aspirant supporter pack since at least that is noticeable. :P
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 4, 2015, 1:21:32 PM
Ascendant portal is the best.
CASUAL GAMER
guys the Aspirant weapon effect video is bugged there is no weapon effect!
ggg great improvement but fix ur video!
Spoiler
kappa
dank
Last edited by bjornNL on Dec 4, 2015, 3:54:21 PM
"
bjornNL wrote:
guys the Aspirant weapon effect video is bugged there is no weapon effect!
ggg great improvement but fix ur video!
Spoiler
kappa

Indeed its looks kind of almost same as the emerald weapon effect, which is totaly shit :D
So it balances the price you loose 50 points, 25 effect 25 portal.
#Worth #dealoftheday
Ign:_chaoss_
Last edited by zandramas on Dec 4, 2015, 4:15:21 PM
Come on guys still with this Love/Hate Like/Dislike speak?
It's just impossible to make everyone happy...
For me, any of this packs on sale are good enough and worth every single coin.

Just don't come to forums to say that ur unhappy or won't gonna buy cuz it's weak Pack effects or it have less goodies than others , they already have increased the ammount of things and for me it's was already nice before this, but some people still want more. '-'

If the lower/higher cost pack's don't fill up ur taste or it's isn't good enough for your money , just save it for next ones packs. Or simple don't buy.. Cuz read all the time "i won't buy cuz it's not good enough for me..." "give us more things and i will buy..." is so boring and pointless IMHO.

I hope that no one get offended with this said!!
:)
Hey at the end of the day. I hope GGG understands they are doing a great job.. Packs are always going to have love/hate etc.. Just know that as long as the money keeps coming in, that your doing something right.. When you mention rpgs... PoE is there.. Its well worth it imo.. GG GGG... HYPETRAIN as usual!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Last edited by Zombiecity317 on Dec 4, 2015, 4:58:20 PM
I didnt said that im not going to buy it, just im saying that for example Regal effect looks about 100% better, all im saying, that they could put a bit more afford to the effects.
Thats all.
Ign:_chaoss_
"
zandramas wrote:
I didnt said that im not going to buy it, just im saying that for example Regal effect looks about 100% better, all im saying, that they could put a bit more afford to the effects.
Thats all.

Oh relax i didn't adressed it for any specific person ;P
And btw it can change in the future , they can make another stunning look mtx even better than Regal one but not happening this time i think ..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info