New Additional Supporter Pack Effects!

Thanks for extra effort you put into these. I will probably buy Soverin pack one day because I love that green portal effect and golden pet as well even it cost SO much. In the end it is nice way how to support my favorite game and gain some points with extra bonus.

In regards to weapon effects I would love to see something new and different then wide shiny effects which cover and outshine whole look of weapon skin with particals. I mean more effects which highlight weapon skin or just completely new effects for example "gravity deformation" around weapon edge and so on. One of the best looking weapon effect these days is in my opinion Awakening Weapon Effect.
And most importantly GIVE US OPTION TO HIDE HERALD HAND EFFECTS! That's right, I am willing to pay for nothing!
Really nice portal effects this time around! Thanks a lot for listening GGG.
That being said, i've seen multiple posts saying that the aspirant weapon effect didnt quite hit the mark.

And indeed, the first time i tried it on inside zana's hideout, i couldnt tell the difference.

I like the idea of a subtle golden glow, but as of right now, it' barely noticeable in certain areas of the game.
Well done, purchased, maybe I will upgrade later on :)
Last edited by Schiriki on Dec 4, 2015, 5:55:24 AM
Why still no Alternative Ice Crash animation?! :\ This skill is basically unplayeable soely because of the overly-graphic animation; everything else about it is perfect.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JUST RELEASE THE FUCKING

TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nice, I was expecting bigger portal like old school one :(
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Ok GGG now I'm buying dis :D
deleted
Last edited by KharkovPower on Dec 4, 2015, 6:49:33 AM
Now I can see why GGG start sale a support packs without preview of a weapon effects. Because it is a REALY GARBAGE. Cheap effects like no effect, expencive effect like a drug rainbow. It is awful. In view of the previous supports pack still not delivered to me I think GGG turned in money maker office. I'll think three times before buy next support pack.
Last edited by KharkovPower on Dec 4, 2015, 6:48:10 AM
Aspirant portal is just what I was looking for, as I thought the rest are nice but to complex and though maybe to laggy when summoned. Aspirant is perfect for my taste, simple but miles better looking than the default one.

Aspirant weapon effect can be just a bit more obvious, but I also like that I have an option to add just a subtle touch to some of my weapons. I actually like how it looks on my Mjolner, it just adds more "lightning" theme to it.

But I can see it to blend for some other weapons.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info