New Additional Supporter Pack Effects!

You know, if the conversion rate for CAD to USD wasn't so horrible, I'd definitely go for that Ascendant pack.

One day.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Dec 4, 2015, 2:35:44 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
Thank you for adding in the extra goodies, like some others have said the weapon effects are a bit dull but not too bothered, i like the pets and the portal effects, so just bought the Challenger pack, just one question this is the first time getting something physical i.e the T-shirt how does one get it, do GGG automatically send it to me ( can they see who bought what ) or do i need to e-mail them?

When you buy a supporter pack that include physical goodies, it should prompt you another step that includes where you want the physical goods to be sent (address), and the recipient, with the exception of T-Shirt asking you what size you want it as well. Once that is done, then you pretty much got to wait for it t come to you.

I am still waiting on my Awakening T-shirt. Taking forever to come. Not like the manufacturer is in planet Mars. Ignore this part, I am just being dramatic. T_T

Yeah it asked me to confirm address and T-Shirt size before i payed so fingers crossed and thanks for the reply too.
IGN: The_Nutcase
Thank ya and now give us a lot of loot and skeletons in big dungeons :)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

still unsure if any of these can beat my ghostflame and normal flame skin. with the 2.1 patch im concidering getting the divine rf skin, herald of ash ghostflame skin, ghostflame armour and a few stash tabs or so, however im unsure of the cost and we havent really gotten much info on that yet so i cant start planing to early what i want to buy
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
Quentz wrote:
"
x_KOR_x wrote:
"
Arrogant wrote:
I really appreciate the weapon effects but honestly speaking the Aspirant and Challenger ones are really weak. I love the hell out of Sovereign and Ascendancy and that's the style I was looking forward to very similar to the open beta ones which are the only packs I don't own. These two lower levels weapon effects are a bit of a let down in this case.

Yeh, its a shame they don't treat all their customers the same way. Why not make cool stuff for all the packs and the higher packs get all the effects + the physical goods?
The way they do stuff like this looks like they don't like the people that have less money to spend, but are still giving them money...

You pay for what you get! Seriously. We'd all like to look good in a sexy ferrari, but if all you can afford is Toyota tazz then deal with it or learn to save.

What? Fortunately i have no money problems, could buy any and all supported packs if i though that spending that amount of money on a single videogame was worth it.
This is not about me, its about that in my opinion if i had a company like this i wouldn't make lame ass MTX just because they are for a lower tier of supporter packs. Money is money, IMO it doesnt matter if someone can get you 50$ or 500$. While top packs should get more stuff, not better. Big difference.
More people happy, treated with equality, more money for the company.
(I bet the top packs sales are not even 5% of the total packs sold, so why the special treatment torwads a small minority, i mean, why special treatment at all? Isn't it enough that the top packs get 4x as much stuff + physical goods?)
Talking about the quality of the MTX of the lower packs, and that is just my opinion. Feel free to see it in any way you want.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
Well done GG.

I realy like the Aspirant portal effect.
"
x_KOR_x wrote:
"
Quentz wrote:

You pay for what you get! Seriously. We'd all like to look good in a sexy ferrari, but if all you can afford is Toyota tazz then deal with it or learn to save.

What? Fortunately i have no money problems, could buy any and all supported packs if i though that spending that amount of money on a single videogame was worth it.
This is not about me, its about that in my opinion if i had a company like this i wouldn't make lame ass MTX just because they are for a lower tier of supporter packs. Money is money, IMO it doesnt matter if someone can get you 50$ or 500$. While top packs should get more stuff, not better. Big difference.
More people happy, treated with equality, more money for the company.
(I bet the top packs sales are not even 5% of the total packs sold, so why the special treatment torwads a small minority, i mean, why special treatment at all? Isn't it enough that the top packs get 4x as much stuff + physical goods?)
Talking about the quality of the MTX of the lower packs, and that is just my opinion. Feel free to see it in any way you want.

How exactly do you get more stuff with weapon effects???

You can't... effect MTX has to be better MTX for what you pay. I don't know what games you've played (or not), but that's the only way it works for effects MTX sales... if you pay more you get a more flashy effect.

IMO I actually like the less flashy effects. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Dec 4, 2015, 3:33:41 AM
GG GGG :)
"
stonespeak wrote:
How exactly do you get more stuff with weapon effects???

!!!!?
It's never to late too learn how to read.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
Hi

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info