New Additional Supporter Pack Effects!

MTX is life , MTX is love
"
Langhun wrote:
And most importantly GIVE US OPTION TO HIDE HERALD HAND EFFECTS! That's right, I am willing to pay for nothing!

It would be nice but in other way Heralds effects are cool , but it suck that it replace the weapon effects!

Would be better IMO, if they can change the Herald Effects in something else like Orbs moving above our heads like is in Lineage 2 Shillien Knight debuffs orbs

Spoiler

Another lovely idea would be some titles like:

Kill Brutus x Times

100x = Butcher (+10 STR)
500x = Slaughter (+15 STR)
1000x = Carnage (+20 STR)

Kill Merveil x Times

100x = Ice Breaker (+3% resist cold)
500x = Ice Heart (+5% resist cold)
1000x = Ice Queen/King (+10% resist cold)

Or something else in this way :P
Last edited by Kanokitsune on Dec 4, 2015, 8:53:47 AM
Interesting, these weapon effects are much more subtle than previous ones.

What is odd too me is the best and most unique weapon effect of them all is distinctly not the top teir one but the one below it .. sovereign.

ascendant just looks like at best a lighter version of one of the low tier open beta packs (the pink one) and at worst a better version of the lavender weapon effect.

challenger looks almost identical to verdant from a color pallet theme.

but the portal effects are top notch and not every supporter weapon effect can be a winner...
Wait.

Vorici weapon effect is the new supporter pack weapon MTX?

Not impressed.

Bought a supporter pack anyway in the hopes this game will get better. Starting to slowly burn out though.
"
Kanokitsune wrote:
"
Langhun wrote:
And most importantly GIVE US OPTION TO HIDE HERALD HAND EFFECTS! That's right, I am willing to pay for nothing!

It would be nice but in other way Heralds effects are cool , but it suck that it replace the weapon effects!

Yes it is cool but not always fit into theme of character and It easily outshine weapon effect. That's why I am begging for option to hide herald hand effect. Of course in some form of skill MTX.

"
Kanokitsune wrote:

Would be better IMO, if they can change the Herald Effects in something else like Orbs moving above our heads like is in Lineage 2 Shillien Knight debuffs orbs

Cubics looks like charges.
Honestly I like simple effects and for me buff icon plus fire ring/ice nova/lightning storm is enough.
Cool. Thanks.
"
MBata wrote:
Wait.

Vorici weapon effect is the new supporter pack weapon MTX?

Not impressed.

Bought a supporter pack anyway in the hopes this game will get better. Starting to slowly burn out though.

Uh. How is the Vorici weapon effect (Alt-Art Ungil's Gouche) anything close to these?
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
the first two weapon effects are again not worth a dim. i realy was looking forward to the new weapon effects, i thought they would finally be something like the old weapon mtx from the old supporter packs. i was extremly dissapointed from the vaal supporter pack weapon mtx and i am more dissapointed of this supporter packs. i guess i will stick to my arctic weapon effect then. portal effects are kinda ok, anything else is ueseless.

i will skip those supporter packs this time, buying a steamportal effect and a couple statstabs on a sale but thats it.
Challenger weapon effect is almost invisible. I am glad that i still have Divine weapon effect. Too bad that at that time there was no inheritance of lower offects for higher packs.
I would really like to have effect like that but none of the ones released in past year or some come even close.

Maybe the weapon effect is what is causing my fps drops and i should switch to new ones for better performance but otherwise, meh.

I am glad for points, I can buy something better in the Ascendance content patch.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Thank you very much for adding these to the Supporter Packs; I'm a fan of subtle effects (the old "Ivory" Effect is still one of my favorites) so no worries about toning things down a bit. I've been known to scale effects up as I gain levels - it always seems ridiculous to see a Level 10 character running around with Angel wings and carrying a Tesla Coil for a sword - so these should be a great fit. I'll be adding one of these to the collection; I've supported at every level, and GGG continues to provide great returns insofar as hours and hours of entertainment. Keep up the great work and thanks again!

Edit: and a hearty "thank you" for enabling multiple pets; I've been whining about, errr, I mean..."requesting" this feature for quite some time...great to see it in the game.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Last edited by OldeSchool on Dec 4, 2015, 9:15:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info