I realized this game is even worse than Diablo 3

"
Yidam_ wrote:
Its amusing that you dont seem to understand the point you yourself attempted to make. Here is a link to a persons Twitch channel that is currently doing 75+ maps, in hardcore, completely solo and self found, that means no trading.

http://www.twitch.tv/espressocats

Choosing someone that literally does nothing but plays video games all day for a living doesn't really help your argument. It's not that it is impossible to go self found all the way through the game, it just takes an ungodly amount of time to get to a point where you are reasonably geared enough to just smash most of the content (as in everything up towards 74-75 maps) unless you're running one of the insanely overpowered meta gems.
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
Yidam_ wrote:
Its amusing that you dont seem to understand the point you yourself attempted to make. Here is a link to a persons Twitch channel that is currently doing 75+ maps, in hardcore, completely solo and self found, that means no trading.

Choosing someone that literally does nothing but plays video games all day for a living doesn't really help your argument. It's not that it is impossible to go self found all the way through the game, it just takes an ungodly amount of time to get to a point where you are reasonably geared enough to just smash most of the content (as in everything up towards 74-75 maps) unless you're running one of the insanely overpowered meta gems.

Just ignore him, he is little troll that want to ruin game even more, nothing special, we already have ino, boem, thousand other troll.
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
Yidam_ wrote:

You should perhaps do some research or employ some common sense before making assumptions.

1. Not everyone that streams does so for a living or plays any more than an average gamer.

2. is a week an "ungodly" amount of time? is 5 weeks an "ungodly" amount of time? That streamer is doing it in a 5 week league and its not his first character.

And that is one random example I was able to drum up during the dead time of the PoE cycle, perhaps the deadest time in a while.

Next excuse pls.
Noblesse oblige
Last edited by Yidam_ on Dec 2, 2015, 7:39:49 AM
"
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
Yidam_ wrote:

Just ignore him, he is little troll that want to ruin game even more, nothing special, we already have ino, boem, thousand other troll.

Yes yes, call me a troll, dont forget whiteknight, neckbeard, no-lifer is a nice one etc etc.

But by all means dont attack my argument or the facts, and dont support your claims with any either cause that might actually accomplish something eh?

I think Ill call you a Watermelon, does that invalidate the point you failed to make?
Noblesse oblige
I am still scratching my head as to why this thread is still going.......

What, was everyone just so bored on the forums that you picked this specific but still utterly generic *abrasive "this game is shit" post* to pass the time?

Was it not clear from the tone of the op that he/she is obviously just venting and is most certainly unwilling to take up a legitimate discussion?
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
I am still scratching my head as to why this thread is still going.......

What, was everyone just so bored on the forums that you picked this specific but still utterly generic *abrasive "this game is shit" post* to pass the time?

Was it not clear from the tone of the op that he/she is obviously just venting and is most certainly unwilling to take up a legitimate discussion?

I also wanted to post this.

this thread sits here for quite long time, I don't really expect anything worthwhile discussed here.
Last edited by Andrius319 on Dec 2, 2015, 10:24:42 AM
"
themrpid10 wrote:
It is impossible to go from 1-70ish and beat all 3 difficulties with self found gear in less than 2 years.

I wonder how all these players reaching maps within the first day of new leagues are doing. They surely must use a cheat that you're the only one not knowing about.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
themrpid10 wrote:
It is impossible to go from 1-70ish and beat all 3 difficulties with self found gear in less than 2 years.

I wonder how all these players reaching maps within the first day of new leagues are doing. They surely must use a cheat that you're the only one not knowing about.

Yeah, it's called PARTYING and TRADING. Or in popular streamers' case, getting gear from fanboys.

[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
Seems relevant to current discussion:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
themrpid10 wrote:
1725 people did it in five days. Well, maybe not the "all 3 difficulties" part, but the 1-70 bit for sure.

Well, that was also before The Awakening came out. I imagine things are slightly more difficult now.

But on the other hand: five days.
Oh, and if you're too lazy to click, it was a five-day solo race.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 2, 2015, 3:31:03 PM
"
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
themrpid10 wrote:

Yeah, it's called PARTYING and TRADING. Or in popular streamers' case, getting gear from fanboys.

Almost nobody trade when you're in the first hours of the league because nobody have something to trade, and people play through the 3 difficulties within these very first hours. People going into maps on the first day of a league do it self found for most of them. It's just an other case of "I can't do it, so it's probably not on my end !". Saying it's impossible to go through all 3 difficulties without trading and making a post about it is just an other way of saying "I can't play this game and I'll just tell everyone".
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Dec 2, 2015, 3:37:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info