Do you think there will ever be a Forsaken Master for Act 4?

I wouldn't be surprised if the eventual new trade system were implemented with a "master vendor" or something.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if the eventual new trade system were implemented with a "master vendor" or something.

Possibly, although that would make it pretty much a "must have" master, leaving less room for the other normal masters. Unless of course, they do the same thing as they did with the pvp master and have that one also not count towards your hideout limit.
A Corrupted Master would be pretty cool.

I imagine his quest would be to clear Corrupted Zones, he could be related to Talismans too since they're naturally Corrupted (I don't see Elreon approving of that much).

Modified Darkshrines could become a Corrupted effect on Maps, as opposed to a regular Zana mod, and I imagine his Crafting Station would let you pay a lot of Vaal Orbs to get the corruption you want.

Maybe his level 8 would let you re-roll the corruption on something?
New masters? I sure hope so. Not only because of new crafting possibilities but also new hideout options. I'd love to get a snow/ice/winter themed hideout. For example an island on a frozen lake or a mountain valley. :-D

plz
Last edited by Alysma on Nov 14, 2015, 8:32:14 PM
"
Alysma wrote:
New masters? I sure hope so. Not only because of new crafting possibilities but also new hideout options. I'd love to get a snow/ice/winter themed hideout. For example an island on a frozen lake or a mountain valley. :-D

plz

Ice skates boots MTX! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I would really like the new forsaken master to be a furry or just a bit anthropomorphic. Perhaps a human with a tail?
"
coatofarms wrote:
I would really like the new forsaken master to be a furry or just a bit anthropomorphic. Perhaps a human with a tail?

What about a giant tail with a small human attached to it?
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
Alysma wrote:

plz

I want a pirate ship! I think in addition to new masters there's room for hideout skins mtxs.

As for what the new master would craft right now, I don't really see anything they can reasonably do, it's already really easy to make great 3 property jewels, and ability to just slap on a 4th and fill the whole thing out would be too good.
Nah, if they dont want to add a master for jewells they will not add one for talismans. Elreon's font will do this work.
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
"
robotamen wrote:
Nah, if they dont want to add a master for jewells they will not add one for talismans. Elreon's font will do this work.

A master for jewels will never happen unless they plan to make them 6 poperties

Reason is: why exalting jewels when you can craft a mod with master? :P

transmute --> aug --> regal --> master

Would be too OP and too easy to get neat jewels

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info