Do you think there will ever be a Forsaken Master for Act 4?

I really don't see a need for another master that is just me though, we already have a basically useless master that few people level up, Leo, I don't want more of that to occur.

People already complain a lot about not having all masters in a hideout. This will only be increased with the addition of new masters.

What negative effects would arise from the addition of a new master? Do the positive effects outweight the negative effects of a new master?

These are the questions that should be thought of carefully.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
A labyrinth master?
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Probably they could remake both Zana and Leo to fit a place at act 4 (instead of currently at act 3)
"
PHRandom wrote:
Probably they could remake both Zana and Leo to fit a place at act 4 (instead of currently at act 3)

They already have proper places in Sarn. I don't think it will happen.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
I'm getting sick and tired of the masters we have. They always pop up in my instances and ask me to do something for them and then give me zero reward for it. No progress at all.

Sigh.

Have to admit I've never used Leo at all. No interest at all in PvP.
"
A labyrinth master?

That would be...a-maze-ing
"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:
I really don't see a need for another master

this.
Each new master would not only 'need' just a place to be, but also an at least basic background story, a new set of missions for your and, most important, a useful bench to offer new crafts... From the limited variety in jewels, I dont see a room for mastercrafting for them (and I dont expect much more upgrades on their mods), and I dont expect talismans to be much different from jewels in that regard. So, what should a new master offer?

"
PHRandom wrote:
Probably they could remake both Zana and Leo to fit a place at act 4

Zana belongs to maps, dont expect a change here. You'll never found her in normal - at least as long as more than one difficulty exist.
And Leo needs to meet the level restriction for low level pvp - he cant move beyond a 28 area, so no move for him too... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info