Content Update 2.1.0: Talisman Challenge Leagues, New Skills and more!

My shadow priest is gonna like this
I can't wait for 2.1!!!!!!!!!

I made a wrong skill tree at the first day of 2.0 for my lvl 92, and I was kidding to my frd "I'm waiting for 2.1 to reset my tree." It comes true now! :D
I LOVE YOU GGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my god! You destroyed the game's overall look with this disgusting color of chaos skills!^^ They would be perfect if the color wasn't so vivid.

Besides that, I really like the theme of the patch. And I was waiting for new phys spells sooo long...
I think I'm going to skip Darkshrine and spend time sleeping to prepare for Talismans :D

Also, why is Siege Ballista marked as melee? Do we have any melee arrow skills or it's its mechanics that is melee?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
sounds great

Also, why is Siege Ballista marked as melee? Do we have any melee arrow skills or it's its mechanics that is melee?

Turns out it didn't have its weapon restrictions correctly setup, but I believe it's been corrected now.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Wow... it all sounds pretty damned cool. The new bow and physical caster skills sound especially intriguing to me. I think I'll be running a no-life build for this league.
Drawn by a haunting voice, you come to the PoE forums. It is an odd place, filled with a motley assortment of feedback... and shameless trolling. There, the whining posts are all around you, and the gamers are silent, as the grind takes ahold of them. One by one, their lives seem lost to its call.
GG GGG HYPE!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
ARRRGH I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE
Looks tight.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
This is crazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info