Content Update 2.1.0: Talisman Challenge Leagues, New Skills and more!

Hot damn! The hype is real
Very cool GGG!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
One of the things that was supposed to be included in The Awakening was an end game revamp to breathe new life into the stale state of mapping. Towards the end of the beta we were told there just wasnt time for this and it had to get pushed back to the next big update. I guess this isnt the next big update or did the end game revamp get postponed again?
Last edited by Byrr on Nov 12, 2015, 8:38:18 PM
"
Byrr wrote:
One of the things that was supposed to be included in The Awakening was an end game revamp to breathe new life into the stale state of mapping. Towards the end of the beta, we were told there just wasnt time for this and it had to get pushed back to the next big update. I guess this isnt the next big update or did the end game revamp get postponed again?

Guild system revamp would be marvelous as well.
Oh look, now we need a separate tab for talismans...curse you GGG!

"
djhatch90210 wrote:
Is Thane something like a new Atziri-esque enemy? Or is he not quite as imposing.
Would be cool to have another ultra end game boss.

sound like a copy of the warbands type boss to me.

My thoughts on the new gems: Controlled destruction is ridiculously strong for totems, I don't see how that will be balanced but I get that it was meant to buff self cast skills. I'd like to see the skill tree changes you guys have planned too.

By the way, will you be bringing back those elemental ground effects in maps for this league? Or are those long gone?
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on Nov 12, 2015, 8:59:44 PM
Shrapnel shot arrows always pierce... hmmm that means 100% more damage with drillneck?
no new melee skills?

nevermind, new spells look awesome!!

wither + abyssal cry + temp chains = OMG!

:)

Spoiler

my poe timer says 28 days so... ;)
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Nov 12, 2015, 9:00:54 PM
Sweet
Sounds nice. Excited for some chaos spells to actually make a chaos build work...maybe finally I'll work out a Viper Strike!

Would love to see if Summoners get a boost early game and if flame totem/incinerate are toned down a bit, especially early game.

Oh this will be tough...PoE or Devilian(supposed to launch this year) in December?
I am very aroused.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info