Content Update 2.1.0: Talisman Challenge Leagues, New Skills and more!

TYVM for your hard work GGG!
Awesome!
Especially hyped by the new physical spells and chaos skills!
And talisman sounds fun!
Last edited by zanno on Nov 12, 2015, 8:24:03 PM
"
wftico wrote:
"
We're also improving several game systems including: monster damage, leech, the passive skill tree, mana costs for melee skills, spell progression for high level casters, the power of low-level bows and the power of early minion skills.

More details on that please. I hope you don't fully fuck the passive tree again.
I'm getting bored not being able to enjoy new content because the build you use
and worked/grinded for so long doesn't work anymore.

I'll second this.
"
GingerBeast wrote:
Just curious, but at first glance, it seems like there is no way to tell what tier the talismans are. Will this be easily identifiable via a tooltip or something?

Look at the strings. It's subtle, but it's there.
Heh
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The hype is building up.

I will release all my hype the 11th December.

The overflowing hype will be transmuted into pure, primal rage destined towards having to level, yet again, in the most inefficient and unfun of fashions, a.k.a story mode 3 times.

I don't know how I'm going to level, but the new skills looks really nice. Thanks for the update!

Pls release more uniques teases <3

Also, where will we see the new supporter packs? I'm eager to see what you guys made.

Edit: removed a word
Last edited by GumoVitya on Nov 12, 2015, 8:34:04 PM
Where is Selfless Leadership? Any news on that jewel?
Perception is reality.
holy shit guys, you did it again... I'm EXTREMELY hyped!!!
I dont even know where to start....

just wow....
I've been anticipating most of those things, and even though there are a bunch of things that I didn't know about before I'm definitely most surprised about the Threshold-jewels.

Really looking forward to giving each and every individual skill more mechanical possibilities with the help of uniq jewels.

Also, I wonder whether hitting a Frost Wall counts as hitting something and then boosts the dmg... :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info