Where were you when the GGG killed Incinerate?

"
1235 wrote:
because it's one of those spells where you have to stand still and tank things, you can't kite with it => it should have some of the highest damage around

i hope they don't reduce the damage by more than 15%, that would be really bad

also almost all other spells need a serious buff, spells like fireball or freezing pulse or spark have been dead for a very long time, fireball was never alive even

can they finally make this game a bit more balanced or are they really just making a few very overpowered things per patch and then practically removing them?

But opposite skill mechanic like Poison Arrow gonna be buffed with new support gems, thats so hypocrisy and wrong from GGG.
"
"
1235 wrote:
because it's one of those spells where you have to stand still and tank things, you can't kite with it => it should have some of the highest damage around

i hope they don't reduce the damage by more than 15%, that would be really bad

also almost all other spells need a serious buff, spells like fireball or freezing pulse or spark have been dead for a very long time, fireball was never alive even

can they finally make this game a bit more balanced or are they really just making a few very overpowered things per patch and then practically removing them?

But opposite skill mechanic like Poison Arrow gonna be buffed with new support gems, thats so hypocrisy and wrong from GGG.

i think they will reduce poison arrow's damage, they said the skill won't change in terms of how it works but they didn't say they're not gonna reduce the damage

and anyway you can only take pierce out, so you will lose 80% increased damage and gain a multiplier
I hope they buff a lot of other skills as well.

Currently there is only a handful of popular spells and all this does is take one of those away without adding another.

If they're gonna nerf incinerate, they better nerf SRS as well considering it's more popular
Last edited by _Trekka on Nov 13, 2015, 5:40:57 AM
Just prepare yourself. GGG doesnt balance well, Incinerate is going to get absolutely wrecked beyond comprehension.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Nov 13, 2015, 6:40:00 AM
Played Incinerate in the Flashback league and it almost ruined my experience due to its obvious overpower.

I'm glad they are adjusting it.

You fought well, but the opponent was too strong. Chris > Incinerate
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
they just overbuffed it to sell more incinerate MTX ^^
"
_Trekka wrote:
I hope they buff a lot of other skills as well.

Currently there is only a handful of popular spells and all this does is take one of those away without adding another.

If they're gonna nerf incinerate, they better nerf SRS as well considering it's more popular

srs is not that popular and never got to 100 first or anything, very few players in the top 40 are srs
My opinion is that not matters what skill/support gems associations you make. GGG will always nerf them!

I think that only the skill gem should be enough to kill bosses, without any support gem! The support gems should actually granting just a little (very tiny) boost for damage or whatever they were supposed to do. Support gems should not be "mandatory" for skills. I think they should be very very rare in game!

But we are seeing in "GGG Way" that they are turning the natural gems/skills "weaker to extreme" and making support gems associated with "Unique Items" the only way to grant that skill really works and a BUILD become viable!

I think that skill gems should be strong and support gems the weaker!

I disagree completely with this terms of GGG in the creation of skills/support gems.

After 2.1.0 patch I will decide if I will still playing PoE!
"
Treufeldt wrote:
The support gems should actually granting just a little (very tiny) boost for damage or whatever they were supposed to do
Then you won't need them as much --> you won't need chromatics as much --> you won't need to buy them --> you will be less dependent on trade --> you'll need less inventory space --> you'll buy less stash tabs.
Which will lower ggg's income. And we don't want that, right?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info