Where were you when the GGG killed Incinerate?

The title says.
So, Where were you when the GGG nerfed Incinerate to bs?

Chris words:
"
Incinerate is certainly being adjusted

From https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3sic1e/full_details_on_210_content_update_tomorrow/cwxj4an

But Poison Arrow that allow to kill Atziti after few hours at start league with just 4 link and low level gems, kill UBER and farm her like crazy super fast from 3th day at start league and just do ANY content w/o problem and at the same time fully MF, and PA NOT GONNA NERFED any time soon, not in near future or 2016 ever.

Btw, Melee not gonna get any buff. No melee defense, no leech node buff, no melee mechanic or anything like mentioned here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1475969 or elsewhere.

I'm not surprised. Glad I played the hell out of incinerate.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Well, that's a shame, I had just linked my shavs.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Truly a shame as you can only wear shavs when using incinerate...

I was kind of expecting that?!
Is there a therm that states "hyperbole mixed with assumptions"?

Do share Charan. Don't make me invent some lazy combination of both, i tried and nothing good comes out of it.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Did you even read what Chris posted?

"and Incinerate is certainly being adjusted due to its silly power level"

We all know what that normally means. It's probably goodbye Incinerate, welcome something else on the meta train. Wouldn't call that a knee jerk reaction. It might not be true but there are reasonable grounds for assumption.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
It was killed with 2.0 The Awakening wasn't it?

Ohh....wait, that what they were crying about back then but it seems people are still using it, same with the next adjustment, might make it a bit harder to work well but it won't be dead.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Yes, that's entirely possible too - we'll see. Anyway, as I said I played the hell out of incinerate so I don't care that much.
Lagwin covered it. RIP incinerate for the fourth time.

While it was completely viable before it even became a meta build or was "forced" in the meta.

Source : my old guild leaders favorite skill a year before it became meta material.

Definitely going to be "killed" by whatever damage reduction or mana cost increase they are going to put on it, not hyperbole at all.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Oh, that? Sorry, I ignored the rest of the dude's post. When I was reading it, I saw "incinerate will be nerfed, whine whine whine nerf what they play not what I play" and this part of the OP became invisible to me.

Anyway, yes, just posting a picture didn't express it well enough. I don't know what's up with you and pics lately, but there are times when a pic is enough and others when it's not.

Also, I'm fucking sleepy and going to bed soon with a headache. I'm operating at 30% at best.
Last edited by Bars on Nov 12, 2015, 4:18:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info