How's your 1 month char?

"

vaal l.trap + inc dura with gmp is fullscreen shockground + vul curse (my next 20Q gem project)
+ culling blink arrow/golem

and its by far not 50 ex oO, bow cost like 4-6ex the rest selffound or in 2-30chaos range

gems lvl pretty fast at atziri :=)

I didn't say that you bought items for 50ex, but that your gear was worth that. That bow, while it may have cost you 4-6ex (I don't know how that's even possible but whatever) is worth 25ex easy, 4ex for Kaom, 2ex per Ventors, 2 ex for Drill neck, couple 21/20 gems, it goes quickly. I don't know how you selffound a Kaom, drillneck and 2 ventors in 15 hours and buying them for 30c doesn't make sense either considering the prices I just listed are from current poe.trade listings. Anyways, doesn't matter and not worth arguing for.

Thanks for the tip for vaal lightning trap, will definitely try that, I have lots of empty links right now anyways.
Spoiler

doing 75 maps easy

5,3k life / 1,2k es

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Nov 17, 2015, 4:50:14 PM
Just hit the brickwall that is right side crit melee.

Was trying to do a Point blank Frostblades /Moltenstriker. I did pretty well. Did the mistake to go crit early instead of health.

I am 65 now and 111% Life on the tree, with the next 12 levels filling up the ranger and duelist start (started as shadow) as well as Bloodless cluster at Iron Grip.

Too bad I feel so squishy with my pseude range even compared to lvling an armor /endcharges cyclone mara.

Goes to show why melee is so fked with the dmg mobs do atm.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
Namcap wrote:
"

vaal l.trap + inc dura with gmp is fullscreen shockground + vul curse (my next 20Q gem project)
+ culling blink arrow/golem

and its by far not 50 ex oO, bow cost like 4-6ex the rest selffound or in 2-30chaos range

gems lvl pretty fast at atziri :=)

I didn't say that you bought items for 50ex, but that your gear was worth that. That bow, while it may have cost you 4-6ex (I don't know how that's even possible but whatever) is worth 25ex easy, 4ex for Kaom, 2ex per Ventors, 2 ex for Drill neck, couple 21/20 gems, it goes quickly. I don't know how you selffound a Kaom, drillneck and 2 ventors in 15 hours and buying them for 30c doesn't make sense either considering the prices I just listed are from current poe.trade listings. Anyways, doesn't matter and not worth arguing for.

Thanks for the tip for vaal lightning trap, will definitely try that, I have lots of empty links right now anyways.

ventors was a couple of chaos each, u can divine them, went lucky tho, divines u can get from shrines :P
so does 20Q gems, just buy high lvled gems vs a couple of chaos, which u can easily farm by running dried lake. sold a decent amount of brittle cards for 2.5ex per.
bow craft was 3 ex, u only need to find a ilvl64+ 6L base (and ye i had a lucky regal :P)
Kaoms is 2ex+ (found 2 in total after trading mine), drillneck was 30chaos.

prices are increasing by the age of a league, my gear was collected at the very start. now its worth multiple times tho. just grind hard at the start and pick up ur endgame gear early > making only profit w/e u find after day2.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
^I laughed.

You found a couple of brittle emperors and two kaoms in under 14 hours of play.

"ok"

:)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^I laughed.

You found a couple of brittle emperors and two kaoms in under 14 hours of play.

"ok"

:)

Peace,

-Boem-

uh no not like that, kaoms i found after i bought mine, but sold it for profit, so all fine :P
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I didn't have any significant issues with reaching 90 lvl, which was my goal for this (first ever) temp league at first. I'm yet to hit a wall, running maps up to t10 silky smooth, so I'm pretty happy tbh. 52k AoE, 4711hp.
My small personal satisfaction- I only had to buy eq 4 times (2x bow and 2x 5l chest) which wasn't more than 40c in total.

gear

p.s. If I knew temp is this entertaining I'd check it out sooner.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Nov 18, 2015, 8:33:10 AM
Doing good. And finaly my map pool is growing.

Spoiler

finally allahu akbar
Mara sweeper here, currently level 87 and doing well. It's my most successful RT build.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info